Chapter Four

Laughing down the stairs we were met with a beautiful early thirties white woman with Blonde hair and big blue eyes. She looks to be 5'10, thin figure, with fair skin. Standing in the door way with a welcome basket.

"Kids this is Ms. Loraine" my mama said with a hand gesture.

"Oh no please call me Stella.
Ms. Loraine is my mother and I doubt she wants to be called that either" she says while chuckling with her southern accent. Kinda sounds like she was from Alabama. We all said hello and our names.

"It's so nice to put the names to the faces" she says while blushing.

"I've heard great things about y'all" she says while walking closer to the stairs where the three of us were standing.

"And you are who?" Branson blurted out.

I smacked his head. Before my mama could speak.

"I'm sorry about him he doesn't come out his attic much. What he meant to say is do we know someone you know?" I asked.

Branson mumbled under his breath "that's what I said"

"Oh my I'm sorry darlings! Yes I'm y'all's neighbor right next door". She says pinching the top of her forehead.

"You live in the Mars house?" I asked.

"Yes I do, I'm Mr. Mars girly friend." She smiled awkwardly.

"Oh cool" I say with a odd smile.

"So who was talking about us?" Branson asked.

My mom rolled her eyes while Breonna was trying so hard not to laugh at this awkward encounter.

"Oh yes the Boys! Mr. Mars sons. I guess y'all were close every summer, so when they heard y'all would be back they let me in on some fun memories" she says smiling.

"Yeah it's been years since we've last seen them." I say while walking down more off the stairs to meet Stella face to face.

The Mars Family was always a good time to visit and hangout with every year in Tybee. They we're a family of four like us during that time. We've had the best summers. Staying out till the street lights came on exploring the Island. I hate that I forgot which one i was close to but I do remember they were twins but not identical though.

"Yes I figured so why don't y'all come over and eat brunch with us. One of the boys should already be home. The other one I believe is out skating."

"We would love to Stella" my mama says walking us all towards the front door.

"Oh yay follow me y'all" Stella says while she waves us along with excitement.

"Girl whatever drugs she's on count me in" Breonna whispers in my ear.

"Girl same" I whispered back.
———.———

Their home was so

Their home was so... Clean. It definitely changed the last I remember. Bright living space with a beautiful kitchen attached. So many windows and very bright.

"Your home is so beautiful" my mama says looking around.

"Oh Thank you please take a seat at the kitchen table Mr.Mars and Daniel should be joining soon". She advised.

We all took a set. Their table set eight people. I set at the corner of the table, Bre set next to me in the middle while Branson set next to Breonna and my mama set across from Branson.

Thinking back I do remember Daniel he was the quiet and reserved one but was still up to go adventure around the town.

Looking around their Kitchen I've noticed so much food. Waffles, pancakes, scones, fruits of all kinds, muffins, eggs, sausage, bacon, Turkey bacon etc. The list goes on, I've also seen a vegan option on the other counters.

"How many people are y'all feeding?" Breonna asked. I was curious myself also.

"Oh just y'all and us four." Stella says while taking a seat next to me at the head of the table.

"Our cook will bring y'all plates for y-" Stella was cut off by who I remember to be Mr. Joseph Mars presence.

"Oh honey welcome, our guest are here" Stella says.

We all stood up to greet Mr. Mars. He's grown older but also Darker the last I remember of him. He looks to be in his early fifties as my dad was. They were close when we would visit.

"Hello to you all thank you for coming" Mr. Mars says with a bright smile.

Daniel came in behind him. He looked so different and very tall. Soft brown eyes like his fathers with brunette hair to tag along, with his glasses settling over his broad nose. You can definitely tell he was just like his father by the way he dressed. Khakis shorts with a white button up shirt.

"Hi" he says shyly without making eye contact with the table.

He took a spot in the middle by my mama.

Everyone settled into their seats and small talked while the cook dished our plates. As we're about to dive into our food I hear foot steps coming down the stairs to the dining area.

As I looked up I locked eyes with a sexy shirtless young man.
———.———
End of Chapter Four.
Please Share and Vote. ♥️