Chapter Twenty

This Chapter Contains sex dialogue!!!!

 This picture of Talia was all over the news and social media

This picture of Talia was all over the news and social media. That one single picture was haunting me as if I'm the guilty one.

But am I?

Laying in bed I felt sick to my stomach. Thinking about the night of her party. I tried to erase what really happened that night with Vinnie and Talia. His words replayed in my head, "Tomorrow is not looking up for you"

It honestly had me guessing. What did Vinnie mean by that? How could he so easily put his hands and threaten that girl? And most of all...did he kill her?

In the middle of day dreaming there was a knock at my bedroom door.

Looking up it was Vinnie. I instantly gotten butterflies in my stomach. The good and the bad ones. I could tell on his face he felt the awkward tension as well.

"Hey you" he said walking to my bed.

Sitting up from my bed "Good morning" we both looked at each other, trying to read one another.

Vinnie reached for my hand and said "I'll just say it first, yesterday was one of the best days of my life but also shameful. Those allegations Celina said about me is false and I'm sorry you had to witness that, even with how great our day was."

Something just doesn't make sense on why Celina would accuse him.

"But is it Vinnie?" I asked

"Wha- What do you mean?" He stutter confusedly.

"Is it really like that, because from what I remember that night of her party you both had some unkind words to each other, which ended with her back up against the bookshelf" I said with my arms crossed.

Let's see what he gotta say about that!

He cleared his throat "Yeah about that, honestly that's all our relationship was about. We were very toxic to each other and not just mentally but physically. She brought out this anger in me. No excuse on me putting my hands on her but that's all we were after she slept with my father" his head went down shamefully.

"Vinnie why didn't you tell?" I asked

"Because Kensley! it's embarrassing, not just Talia's actions but that's my father, my business partner and my first best friend. It took me forever to forgive him but I couldn't forgive her and now she's dead."

We set in silence for awhile.

I moved closer to him on my bed "Thanks for sharing that with me, please don't feel like you can't talk to me. Sometimes I feel like there's more going on then what you share."

His eyes got slightly wider. "What makes you say that?" He asked.

"Just how I feel, you have a lot going on" I say while brushing off with a smirk to reassure him.