Chapter Nineteen

He filed me up with each stroke.

In and out in and out, thrust after thrust.

I scream out in lust as our bodies naturally fucked each other. Sex with Vinnie was something in my wildest dreams, something told me I've only gotten the half of what this man can deliver for me.

And I was willing to risk it all.

We came together. Heavy breathing and his deep moans while releasing himself made me ache all over again.

He laid on me and catered my body with soft kisses till we both set up.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Sore but I feel really good" I smiled at him. Replaying what just happened in my head was getting me hot and bothered.

"Yeah I figured you would." He smirked and traced his thumb on my flushed cheeks.

"Oh Vinnie Mars what are you doing to me?" I whispered

"I could ask you the same thing baby" he kissed me softly with his words.

"We should probably head back, my uncle should be back soon." He says sitting up putting his clothes on and bringing me mine.

"Tonight was amazing Kensley, not just the sex but just with you. You make me feel free and good inside. I needed this day with you."

He was blushing with his words. I could tell he meant every word he said.

I set up and walked near the glass window where he stood.

"Me too. I've never felt this way with anyone but with you I feel free and myself as well. So thank you Vinnie." I kissed him on the cheeks.

"I finally got my childhood crush" he says looking down at me.

We both giggled till Vinnie's phone rang. He picks it up.

"Hey Billy what's up?"

I couldn't make out the words of what Billy was saying but it seems as if he was inviting Vinnie to something.

"Yeah I'll be down let me make sure with Kensley if she wants to." He says back to Billy.

"Baby are you down for a bonfire at the beach in 2 hours. Billy, Breonna and the gang is there hanging out. I definitely understand if you want to just rest, I'll stay in with you if you want." He was being so considerate of me.

"I'll be fine babe I'll just need to shower and change into something comfy." I say.

"You sure?" He asked while still holding his phone. I nodded yes.

"Okay bro see you in  2 hours." Before Vinnie hung up with Billy he said one last thing.

"Oh and Kensley Breonna said don't leave your underwear behind" he snorted.

Curse of being besties with someone for so long and they know before you could spill.

I rolled my eyes "Shut up" I playfully slapped his arm.

"Okay bro see ya later" he hung up and walked us out.

"If you forget your panties does that mean they're mine?" He asked with a devious face.

"As long as I get to keep yours" I say back.

"Hmm touché"
———.———

It was close to 9pm when Vinnie drove us back home. We kissed and talked before we went our separate ways to get ready for the bonfire. A shower was the only thing on my mind.