Chapter fourteen

It's been four days since I last spoken to Vinnie. He's been on my mind heavy but I didn't like the fact he thought it was cool to talk to me that way. I was in no wrong to tell him what I seen. I guess it shows he's not all that.

Besides that encounter I've noticed that he leaves out at night around 8pm then sneaks back in around 3am.

I'm definitely not stalking him but it's ironic how it's the same time every night.

I've also seen a few times, his clothes was torn and he had red splashes and dirt on them. He would also limp.

My mind automatically went to think that he's into some bad shit but that's not my business.

Other then Vinnie, I've been spending more time with my family. My mama been hanging out with us more. I feel due to the crazy shit that's been happening. Young girls are still coming up missing. So she wants to keep us close.

Breonna has been talking to Billy a lot more lately I can definitely tell she's feeling him.

Branson has been so busy on his tech stuff lately it's hard to bring him along when we all go out. He says it's really important and all his attention is needed on whatever he's working on.

Other then that I'm going to the farmers market with my mama and Breonna, we heard its the best in town.

It was a well organized Market, with different kinds of foods offered from all walks of lives

"The farmers market is my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning" my mama says while sipping her Organic coffee.

"Same me too" Breonna agreed with her.

We all looked around and bought items from a few different stands. I walked away from my mama and Breonna to see the beautiful head scarfs that was on sale.

Looking at the scarfs I instantly felt eyes on me. Looking around I was met with the girl I seen last week by the stores. She was staring me down like a hawk.

I walked towards her to see what she was looking at but she started walking away. I chased her down near an empty stand close to no one.

I grabbed her arm "Hey what's your problem?" I asked pissed off.

She just stared at me like she seen a ghost.

"Um hello? What's your problem? Have you never seen a black person?" I asked her

She crossed her arms "Of course I've seen a black person" she snarled at me.

"Then what's your issue with me? Last I remember you told me I shouldn't be here"

She looked around. "I meant what I said" her voice was shaky.

"Um can you elaborate? Because last I remember I'm American just like you hun" I said with an attitude.