Chapter Eight

Vinnie's POV

She caught me staring at her. Which I don't hide that I don't, I get uncomfortably hard looking at her. The way she try's so hard not to look at me or how shy she gets when I talk to her.

It took me off guard the way her swimsuit hugged her body. She was magnificent! From her sweetly intense dark brown eyes to the way her cheek bones held her smile so beautifully. Down to her handful breast that looked so delicious. Seeing curves on her was a privilege, her body was so so... Natural! Thick thighs that held her round brown ass. The stretch marks on the side of her thighs and butt was my favorite part cause I could tell that ass was growing.

I've always had a kid crush on Kensley. She was so adventurous when we were kids that it was hard to keep up and think she felt the same way.

From the way her body reacts near me I can definitely tell her mind has changed. Which is obvious I'm not a brace face with Acne kid anymore. I was very whimpy back then so I could understand why I would be friend zoned back then.

I grabbed her soft hand and walked her near the group who was already sitting down in their beach chairs around the fire.

It was a much colder day for the beach but this was our favorite place to kick it. I don't get to see my friends as much with my job but since it's summer and  I'm on vacation as well.

"Ayeeee Vinnie" everyone said while walking to me from their seats. My Best Friend Flynn was first. My boy since grade school. He lives in Savannah also and his family vacay here in Tybee as well.

Then there was Luka and his Twin sister Menah. She brought her girlfriend Tory. They've always been good people and the closes ones to me. Only person missing is my other best friend Billy. Billy stays in Savannah so he visits when he can.

"Everyone this is Kensley and her Best Friend Breonna if you haven't met her yet over there" I said while directing everyone to Kensley and Breonna.

"Hey y'all" kensley says with the most softest southern beauty she was.

"Hey nice to meet you I'm Flynn, Vinz better looking friend" He says while shaking Kensley hand.

"Yeah sure he is, its obviously my brother and I. Hi I'm Menah" Menah says with a confident smile.

"Hi I'm luka, nice to meet you" he shook kensley hand as well.

"Hey I'm Tory" Tory waved to her.

"It's really nice to meet you all" she smiled and took a seat with the rest of the group.

Daniel and Breonna were flipping burgers by the table. I'm actually shocked to see him here. He's not very social, but when I told him Breonna would be there he was ready to go.

I set right next to Kensley on the beach chair as she conversed with Menah and Tory.

Flynn handed me a beer and squat down next to me.

"Bro I didn't know you were back dating" he whispered to me.

"I'm not, Kensley is my neighbor." I reassured him.

"Okay just making sure because You and Talia are a thing still right?"

"Fuck No!!" I snapped.

Everyone stopped talking even Daniel and Breonna from the grill.

"What's wrong?" Kensley laid her hand on my arm and it gave me chills from her soft touch that felt so good.

"Nothing! Uh- What y'all talking about?" I changed the subject.