Chapter Twenty-seven

Our street was filled with ambulance, cop cars, FBI vans and the news cameras. The whole town was in complete shock to find out Mr. Mars and Daniel Mars was running a sex trafficking business. The town was more at ease to know the Tybee serial killer was finally caught.

Mr.Mars and Daniel was arrested including Miss Stella Loraine. You would think she wouldn't have no part with being a victim herself but her mind and soul was too far gone.

Breonna was rushed to the hospital in another ambulance. I called and told my mama everything, she was in complete shock as we all were. She told me Branson was awake and breathing and was able to confirm Daniel was the one trying to kill him. I was at ease to know my family was safe and alive.

Vinnie and I was in a ambulance  in front of my house. I set next to him on the stretcher. I had a few bruises and a mild concussion but I was going to make sure Vinnie was going to be okay before we head to the hospital.

Holding Vinnie's hand in the ambulance "Why-" I say before Vinnie interrupted me.

"Before you say anything Kensley, just know I did everything out of good reasons. Those girls were my main focus and if anyone knew my part in this I would've been caught. I wanted to tell you so many times. It hurt me not being able to tell you the truth. But I needed to get my father caught for everything he has done! To me, my mother and so many innocent women that was taken from their families. But most of all I didn't expect to fall in love with you this summer and I wouldn't change a thing. The way you made me feel every second we were together was real. So Please understand where I'm coming from." He says looking up at me.

I looked at him. This is all I ever wanted. The real Vinnie, knowing the truth made me feel more at ease."So are you trying to say you love me?" I side smiled and giggled.

"Yes Kensley Jones I love you and I will forever love you baby" he grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

This summer was everything I needed and everything I didn't but it helped me grow into the women I am and I  learned to love a man who loves me equally back.
———.———
THREE WEEKS LATER

After we left Tybee Island there were news regarding the killing and sex trafficking all across the US. Every person on Mr.Mars list was arrested with Felony charges. The FBI raided the Mars home and found body parts of the missing girl Sofia Walsh in their locked up basement. Mrs.Mars was let free out of the mental institution, Mr.Mars was paying off doctors to keep her there and to give her unprescribed medication for her heart to fell to where it would've made her die naturally. So that Mr.Mars would've been able to collect on her life insurance and her families money. She's in the process to sue and gain all her stolen money and more back.

Mr.Mars and Daniel was listed one of the most notorious father and Son duo to take on such a terrible scheme. They both was placed in Prison. Mr.Mars charged 50 years no parol and Daniel's case is still on going but possible life in prison.

My mama gotten a raise and a bigger position at her hometown hospital and she's happy that her family was safe and now considering going on dates. Branson is no longer breaking into peoples system and now focusing on getting tons of scholarships to help our Mama out when it comes to him going to college.

Breonna and Billy were able to reunite and fix their issues and now she moved back home and they are working on buying a home together in Savannah. She quite her sex working job and now mentors young foster girls and focusing on her dream to make clothes.

Last but not least. Vinnie and I our happier than life can give us. We just moved into our downtown Savannah Georgia condo together. My business is blooming even more then before. After the crazy summer story came out news and media wanted to know who I was. Vinnie was able to take full ownership of the company and sold it for well over 1 billion dollars, as of right now he is in the process of making a new company that helps track traffickers and crash the black market. If you can tell we've been very busy within a month.
———.———
"VINNIE COME HERE PLEASE!" I yelled for Vinnie from the bathroom.

Vinnie came walking in "Yeah baby what's up?" He says

"Ummm I'm trying not to panic but that pregnancy test shows two lines"

Vinnie looked at me with wide eyes. "Maybe it's a mistake Kensley, we've been using condoms since we've been back home." He says

"I know but could we had slipped up?" I asked

"I mean no- well we did buy the regular size condoms and my dick couldn't fit but I made sure I nut in the rubber"

I rolled my eyes at his cocky response.
"Wait bring me my phone" I said to Vinnie. He grabbed my phone off our bed.

"What's going on?" He asked

"Well my period is late by three weeks Vinnie." I looked to him

"Three weeks? Last time we had sex three weeks ago was... Fuck unprotected!" He says rubbing his hands through his hair. "Baby I thought you took the Plan B pill"

"I did take it I promise. Wait let me look up something." I say

I pulled up the plan B article and I couldn't believe what I read.

I looked up at Vinnie on the toilet "Plan B has a weight limit of 155 and if you fall above, it might not be effective."

"Okay so you should be fine then you're like 140 ish right?" Vinnie asked.

I looked at him with a scrunched face "Fuck no I'm not! I'm 170"

We both looked at each other in Shock

"OH FUCK"
———.———
The End.

Thank you Thank you for reading my very first story. This story means so much to me and I'm so proud of myself for finally finishing it. I really hope you enjoyed it and if y'all want a Q&A about things that have been missed or you wonder what happened to other people in the story please tell me and I will do one. As always take care and please share my story, vote vote and vote! Also give me a follow because I might just write another 😉 Thank you again ♥️