Chapter Eighteen

Vinnie's POV

Her smile is so pure and enticing. The way she speaks and how she sees the world, gives me a whole different view on life.

She's more than beautiful to me she's captivating in everything she does. From her creative side to her awkward moments. Kensley is someone I needed in my life more than I realized.

Taking a quick photo of Kensley, while admiring her curves in my camera lens I felt that it was right to express to her what I've been bugging to say.

Looking up from my camera "Kensley would you be my girlfriend?"

Her smiled dropped and her eyes gotten a bit wider.

Fuck why did I have to ask her now!?

She looked at me in silence for a moment. I knew it was a bad idea to ask since our lives are too busy to focus on a mini distance relationship.

I squinted my eyes "Fuck sorry I didn't mean to ask you that out of no where. Just looking at you and how happy you make me, I couldn't help to ask you" I was blushing so hard from her stare.

She walked up and looked at me with her dark brown eyes.

"Vinnie baby I would love to be your girlfriend. I've been feeling the same way, and knowing our feelings is Mutual... I'm all for it." She says smiling up at me.

I leaned down to lay kisses on her soft plump brown lips. Kissing her was my favorite thing to do. Her lips were meant to be touched by mine.

"Mmm I like to hear that. For a second I thought I scared you" I say leaning my head back up from the kiss.

She chuckled "No I was just registering your question fully in my head."

We both laughed. I love the way she makes me feel and how easy things are with us. Hopefully I'll be able to tell her who I really am and if she'll be accepting of it.

-Hopefully

"I have one more place to take you before we head back home." Looking down at her I could see she was curious on what I was going to show her.

"Okay?" She laughed

"Cool let's go" I grabbed her hand and walked to my car. The destination was only 8 minutes away.
———.———

We pulled up to my Uncles Light house, that he let me have for a few hours.

The lighthouse was my favorite spot to visit coming back to Tybee Island.

Walking over to open Kensley's door I could see she was Mesmerized as I was but her beauty is what caught me

She stood there in shock on how the lighthouse stood so beautifully in front of the night sky.