Chapter Five

I know for a fact my mouth was opened.

I had to look away. I was getting that heartbeat down there.

I shuffled in my seat and looked down at my plate. I pinched Breonna under the table to have her look at what was coming near us.

"Where's that boy shirt? But damn he is fine." Bre whispered in my ear. I felt my face heating up.

"Welcome son, we didn't know when you'll be joining." Mr. Mars says "Put on some clothes and join us for breakfast." he added.

"Sorry everyone I've just gotten out the shower I didn't know we would have guest." he says while his eyes laid on me with a smirk.

I looked away fast as fuck.

"I'll be right back" He jogged up the stairs.

"That's Vincent for ya!" Stella chuckled.

Vincent Mars but he went by Vinnie. All I could think about was how much he's have changed. I was still heated from that small encounter.

Moments later he came back down in a light blue lazy shirt, jeans and his bare feet. He set right across from me at the table. Taking another glimpse at Vinnie he was so fucking sexy. He had the same soft brown eyes as his brother and dad but his had more of a flare to them. He had sun kissed skin, with a Strong bone structure face, and full blush tone lips. His hair was damp from his shower but his ashy blonde curls were forming together. He was literally breathtaking.

"Please introduce yourselves boys Breonna has never met y'all." Mr. Mars assisted.

"Hey I'm Vincent but please call me Vinnie." He says reaching over the table to shake Breonna's hand. His voice was so deep and southern.

"I'm Daniel" Daniel says so shyly.

"Not Dannie?" Breonna blurted out.

He looked up immediately at Breonna "No just Daniel!"

"Okay cool" Breonna responded back.
It was an awkward silence for a second.

"So what made y'all come back to good ol Tybee Island after all these years?" Mr. Mars asked while sitting at the other end on the table.

My mama spoke "As you know my husband passed away  two years ago and he left the house for us all to spend the summers here. So I felt it would be best to spend some family time." She smiled at the end.

"He was a good man Sasha, glad to hear his wishes came true for his family." Mr. Mars says "Are you still a nurse?"

"Yes I am, I'm using my traveling package this summer here" she says while nodding her head.

"Very good" he says back. The table was quite for awhile, while everyone ate. The food was delicious.

"So Kensley what are you doing with your time?" Mr. Mars asked

"Hmm?" I was caught off guard with a mouth full of food.

Looking up Vinnie was already watching me and smirking.

Clearing my throat "I'm an entrepreneur"

"Nice a business woman, what kind of business?"

"I'm a wig maker." I explained what my business was and the details on it. Branson also added what he does for the business as well. I love how much it made him happy.

"I must say Sasha you have some hard working kids." Stella says with a warm smile.

"I know I'm very proud of them." my mama says with a wink to my brother and I.