Chapter 9: This is a start

Blake and I went by Tacobell before we went home.

  "what do you want to eat Ash?"

"just get me 3 tacos, softshell please"

"Is that it?"

"Get me a Dr. Pepper freeze"

"Okay go find us a seat"

        I walked to one of the booths toward the back. There was a couple sitting in the booth in front of me. They were holding hands over the table. They started talking to one another.

     "Hey Marissa?"

     "Yes Jacob?"

     "I was wondering if you would like to go to prom with me"

     "Oh my gosh..I would love to Jacob"

I guess they went to my school because we had a Valentines prom coming up on Febuary 13th,which is the day before Valentines day. I will be spending that day in my room, watching Netflix and eating ice cream.

Blake started walking my way with our food, he took his seat in front of me. We sat in comfortable silence till we finished our food.

   "So Ash, I heard about prom coming up. You plan on going with anyone?"

   "No I figured I'd stay home, spend some time with you"

   "Yeah I guess or you could go with that Luke kid"

   "I wouldn't mind, but Michael wouldn't let him if he tried"

   "You sure about that"

I gave him a confused look and said " what do you mean?" He looked down at his phone and back up at me.

  "He really cares about you Ashley. Him and Michael were talking about it"

   "What did they say?"

   "Luke was begging him to give you a night off. Luke was asking him if he take you to prom."

   "Oh okay, what did Michael say?"

   "he just said he would have to think about it"

   "Oh well I guess I wouldn't mind going with Luke. He's kinda cute I guess."

We walked out to his car and had a silent ride home. When we finally got home I started off to my room when Blake stopped me.

    "Be thinking about prom. We need to find you a dress"

     "Okay"

I turned and smiled and walked to my room. I went to my laptop and skped Sarah. About 5 minutes later she finally answered.

     "Hey Sarah!!"

     "Hey Ash, how are you"

     "Great and you"

     "Missing you"

     "Aww miss you to"

     "So how are things in Australia?"

     "Fine, I guess"

     "What's wrong"

     "Its just...I'm having to deal with bullies down here as well. Well just one, his name is Michael. We both have had a bad past, he lives off sex and peoples pain. I guess I wouldn't be in this mess if I would have just had sex with him..."

     "So he is a man whore?"

     "Yes, my friend Jessica dated him"

     "So what is he doing to you? Is it as bad as what your mom did?"

     "Almost as bad, he kidnapped Jessica and my friend Jackson. Then he brought my brother into it, he took Blake but I got him back. Michael kept Jessica and killed Jackson."

     "How did he kill him"

Sarah had a concerned look on her face. This really upsets her but I guess you can say she helps me out a lot, especially when I was back in the US.

     "He tryed that nerve pinch thing and failed"

     "Of course"

     "He's an idiot"

     "Okay so prom is coming up here and you know that Parker kid"

     "Yeah"

     "He asked me, I said yes"

     "Aww, Blake wants me to go with a guy named Luke"

     "How does Blake know a kid named Luke"

     "Luke is one of Michaels friends but Michael is forcing him and two others to help him."

     "What are the others names?"

     "Ashton and Calum"

     "Well send me some pictures of what they look like so I can see if they are cute..."

     "There's the Sarah I grew up with"

     "Haha well I got to go, mom is calling me to go eat, love you Ash"

     "Love you to Sarah"

I ended the call and walked downstairs, Blake was sitting at the table on his laptop.

    "What's up sis? Just get off the phone with Sarah?"

    "I was actually skyping her and yeah"

    "How is she"

    "She doing fine"

    "Its like 10:00 there isn't it"

    "Yeah but we were just checking up"

I went and sat o the sofa and got my phone out. I got on tumblr to look at dresses, since I was considering going to the dance with Luke. I saw this amazing dress. It was like a peach color and it had ruffles all down it. It would have went to mid thigh on me.

    I walked to the kitchen and handed Blake my phone.

     "Is that the dress you want"

     "Yes, please"

     "Okay, I'll make a call"

     "Love you Blake"

     "Love you to sis"

❌❌❌I'm sorry for the wait but here is another chapter and I hope you guys like it. The dress Ashley was looking at is above the chapter....Be sure to vote and stuff..ily so much thanks for reading. xoxoxo  ❌❌❌