Chapter 7: Please Michael

"Jess where were...."

"Hi Ashley I'm guessing you want to talk to Jess"

"Michael?"

"Ah yes it is, I'm guessing you finally realized none of us was at school today"

"Of course I did I'm not an idiot."

"Well I don't want to be rude but you kind of are. If you would have had sex with me none of this would be happening. You could have both of your friends back without a scratch"

"I don't want to have sex with you Michael,  I'm so sorry I didn't fall for your dumbass like all the other girls"

"Okay Ashley since you want to be so rude about this. I will make you a deal. You get Jackson back IF you meet me at that abandoned house across the road from the school in an hour. If you don't show I will be sure to put a shot through someone you are very close to"

Did he mean my brother? Was my brother home? I ran downstairs to see if he was downstairs but he wasn't, so I ran to his room, no one. I looked out the window, his car was here. Dammit Michael.

"Michael please tell me you didn't get my brother involved"

"If I told you that I would be lying"

"Dammit Michael, please just let me talk to him"

"Fine, here its your damn sister"

"Hey Ashley are okay"

"Yeah I'm fine, are you? Have they done anything to you?"

"No I'm fine but if you don't want to show up that's fine but I just want you to know I love you Ashley."

"I love you to Blake, I will be there in an hour"

I couldn't believe he brought my brother into this. This has gone way to far. If I go I know I would get Jackson back and my brother because they are only using my brother to get me there. They would probably keep Jess and use her. I can't believe Michael would go this far because I wouldn't have sex with him.

     I decided to go ahead and head towards where Michael was. I soon get there and to be honest I have never even seen this house here. We would come to school and I guess I'd never look this way.

        I walked in and Luke and Ashton were waiting on me at the door. They put a fucking bag over my head. They carried me to a door. "Stay right here" I'm guessing which was Luke.

      They opened the door and grabbed my arms and told me to walk. We were going downstairs which I guess led to the basement. We soon finished walking and they sat me in a seat and tied my to it. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

"Well well well look who showed up."

"Will you take this damn bag off my head so I know you did hurt any of them?"

"Oh yes, Calum take off the bag"

"Yes sir"

Did Calum just say "yes sir"?

"Now you see they are perfectly fine"

"Why is Jackson laying on the floor?"

"He struggled a little bit on trying to get away so he fell over, he started cussing us out and telling us that you would call the cops...."

"What did you do to him" I didn't even let him finish cause I knew what he had done. Jackson always had a big mouth.

"We just did that stupid nerve pinch you did to me at the party"

"If you aren't carefully you can kill someone doing that."

"Oh so that's why he isn't breathing"