Chapter 13: Congrats

OMG!!!! Thank you so much for 2.15k reads!!!! Iysm you guys are the best!!! Hope you like this chapter and I hope you love the book!!! Go follow me on Instagram @_5secondsofsomething_ 

  Its been a week since the dance and Luke and I haven't been about to hang out much well because Michael is kinda pissed off that I went to the dance with Luke, Sarah gets to stay and take online classes and Ashton snuck Jess out and let her go. I am so glad to have my friends with me.

"Jess, Sarah, Ashley come downstairs for a minute I have something to tell you" my brother yells from downstairs.

We all walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Blake was.

"What cha have to tell us"
"Well I'm going to ask Kaitlyn to marry me and if she says yes I want you guys to help out okay?"
"I'd love to" Sarah was all excited and shit
"Wait! Kaitlyn? What's her last name as of right now?" Jess had a confused look on her face.
"Williams"
"THATS MY SISTER!!!"
"What?" Me, Sarah and Blake all said in unison.
"Kaitlyn Williams is my sister"
"Wow"
"Can we get back on the subject of me asking her to marry me?"
"Yeah sure. What were you going to say?"
"Okay I need to know what size ring to get so Jess help me out, Sarah help me set the perfect spot to ask her, and Ashley will you help me pick out the perfect ring?"
"I would be honored"
"Thank you guys so much"

The girls and I walked upstairs back to my room and started helping my brother plan stuff.

After Sarah found the perfect spot, still in Australia and Jess called her sister about what size ring she wore we walked downstairs and talked about it with Blake.

"Thanks again guys for all the help, it means a lot"
"We're always here to help out our best friends brother"
"So when are you gonna ask her?"
"I planned on it this Sunday when we go on our walk on the beach"
"That's perfect, so when are we gonna go pick out the ring Blake?"
"We will probably go tomorrow when I take you 3 lovely ladies to the mall"
"You're taking us to the mall?"
"Yes, you all get 1000 dollars to spend"
"When did you get that much money?"
"Well mom actually sent me some congrats money of 4000 dollars and well some help from my new job"
"Wow and where would that new job be?"
"I'm working for a producer, and helping them with this new band call 5 seconds of summer"
"Oh cool!! That's amazing Blake"
"Yeah I guess it is"

The girls and I walked back upstairs and picked out our outfit for our amazing mall trip tomorow.

We all sat on my bed and talked until I got a Skype call from Luke.

"Hi Luke"
"Hey guys, um can I talk to Ashley alone please"
"We will be outside Ash"
"Okay, so what's up"
"I was wondering if maybe you could meet me outside your window"
"Are you outside"
"Maybe" he had the biggest grin on his face, I can never get over that smile.
"Ugh okay bye"

I opened my window and there was a very handsome Luke.

"Why are you so dressed up"
"I was wondering if I could like talk to you about something"
"Sure"
"Well I know we haven't really talked much because of Michael but I was wondering if maybe you would be my girlfriend?" He was looking at his feet rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"I would love to Luke"
"Really?"
"Yeah"

Luke came in and we walked downstairs to tell the news to the others.

"Hi Luke"
"Hey guys"
"So Blake, Jess and Sarah we have news to tell you guys"
"What would that be?"
"Luke and I are together"
"YAY!!!"
"Blake? Are you okay"
"Well I was kind of hoping you would say yes to him and you did so I'm happy" he had the stupidest smile on his face.
"So you knew he was going to ask me out?"
"Yeah he came and asked for my permission to ask you out. So of course I said yes"

I smiled and shook my head. "You're a dork"
"Thanks sis"

***ily guys so much..thanks for reading***