Chapter 18: Who are you?

Ashley POV

I can't believe he tried to commit suicide. This is all my fault, damn it. I should have stayed and went with the guys but I was doing it to protect myself. I feel so damn selfish.

Ashley: Sarah I feel so selfish for leaving.
Sarah: About what?
Ashley: Luke. He tried to commit yesterday and its because of me.
Sarah: you don't know that Ash stop blaming yourself
Ashley: All he wanted to do was see me after what 6 months?
Sarah: look he has been doing this for a while now he didn't just start because of you. He has been cutting for over 3 years now, and no it wasn't his first attempt so stop pushing yourself to believed otherwise.
Ashley: I had no idea to be honest
Sarah: I didn't know till we got here and Michael was explaining it all to me.
Ashley: He's an asshole
Sarah: he's not that bad Ashley, he's been really nice lately.
Ashley: its only because his best friend tried to kill himself. I'll see you in a couple of days, tell Luke to hold tight I'm on my way.
Sarah: alright see you soon

I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door and into my car.

Sarah POV

I walked back to Lukes hospital room and grabbed the door knob when I heard someone talking. It wasn't any of the boys and I could tell it wasn't a nurse so I cracked the door a little and listened in.

This girl didn't seem familiar. She was talking to the sleeping Luke telling him things about Ashley that weren't true.

"Its okay Lukey, Ashley's a whore bag. She never loved you, she was always cheating on you with Ashton. Whoring around with your best friends, ask them they'll tell you. They'll for sure tell you when I'm finished with them"

Her giggle was quite scary actually. I heard the chair she was once in slide back so took off down the hall and into the lobby. Michael and the others were in the kitchen area where there was food put out.

"Hey guys was there anyone in Luke's room when you left?"
"What do you mean?" Calum had a confused look on his face.
"There was a girl in there, she was talking to Luke. Telling him things"
"What kind of thing"
"She was calling Ashley a whore bag and was whoring around with you guys. She said 'They'll tell you, they'll for sure tell you when I'm finished with them'"
"I'm so confused" - Ashton
"That's scary for sure" -Michael
"Come on guys let's go look" -Calum
"Shes not in there anymore, she left"
"Do you know what she looked like"
"I didn't really get a good look at her"