Chapter 10: Day of the Dance

So today is the day of the dance and sadly I don't want to go anymore. I feel as if it is a set up and I just want to have a normal day and not have to deal with any assholes like Michael.

  I got a ride to school today hoping Jess would be there but she wasn't. She was probably still locked in that damn basement across the road. Michael probably hid Jacksons body somewhere and now it is up to me to tell the others about it. It has been a week or so since he was killed by Micheals dumbass and I still haven't had the guts to tell anyone. I haven't really came to school much since because i was to scared to tell all of Jacksons friends about his death.

To be honest didn't want to come to school today because of that damn dance. I miss my bed and my tv and my computer and everything.

"hey Ash, are you ready for tonight."

"I guess but are you sure Michael won't bother me? I don't want to be bothered today. My best friend was in a car accident last night back in the US and I really miss her and hope she is okay..."

I guess i was rambling on cause Luke interupted me with a "yes I'm sure and I'm sorry about your friend"

There was a little bit of silence for a moment then he spoke up.

"Okay, I will pick you up around 8 tonight. Is that fine?"

"yeah thats fine..see you tonight i guess"

I walked to my first class which was boring the first 10 minutes so i decided on getting my scetch book out and drawing some.

    I guess i got a little caught up in my drawing i forgot i was in class cause the bell rang and everyone started leaving.

"hey Ash, how are you"

I didn't know who was behind me so I turned and oh my gosh i almost screamed.

"Sarah what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home getting ready for y'alls dance"

"Nah, Parker ditched me for a cheerleader so I decided I would come to visit for a while, and help you get ready for the dance"

"Gosh I love you so much Sarah!! Meet me outside at 3 to pick me up and I'll let you meet Luke, Calum, and Ashton. Don't worry about Michael, he isn't here today...luckly."

"okay cool with me, see you later, love you Ash"

"love you to Sarah"

I walked to my locker and there was a note taped to it.

    Hey love,

        I am so glad that you decided to go to the dance with me. Michael and I talked it over and he said he would lay off for the rest of the day and tonight for the dance. He has decided to stay home for the day so he isn't tempted to do anythng. Can't wait to see you later tonight. Hope you like the gift.

                                                                                Signed - Luke Hemmings

I was a little confused at first but I closed the note and stuck in my bag and opened my locker. There was a dozen roses and another note.

*sorry i know this was a short chapter but it was all I could get done. ily guys so much and thanks for reading. Be sure to vote and stuff.*