Chapter 3: Suprise

I met Jessica at our lockers so we could walk to homeroom together. On our way to class Michael walked by and phiscally pushed me into the lockers. I clenched my arm in pain as we were walking to class. "Hey Ashley are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" I rubbed my arm as class was about to start. Ashton walked in and walked in our direction. "Hey Ash how's your arm?" "Like you would care" I shot back and tryed to ignore him. "Fine, just trying to check up on you" I turned and faced the front and Ashton walked to where him and the guys normally sit. Not long after Michael, Calum, and Luke walked in. They went and sat by Ashton and kept staring my way and laughing. Not long after class began, I got a note. "Hey Ash, will you please meet me after school, I need to talk to you? -Ashton" "Fine, where?" I passed the note back and soon got it back. "How about the café down the road, Michael and the guys are going to a party later and I told them I would have to meet them there later tonight, so its safe" "Yeah, I'll see you later then" "Text me when you are there" He gave me his number and I put it in my phone and crumbled the note up. Class was soon over and it was time for lunch.

       I walked with Jess to our normal lunch table. "Hey guys, have you seen Jackson today" Avery seemed worried because he didn't show up today. "No,why what's wrong?" "He hasn't been in any of his classes and I am starting to get worried and he hasn't missed a day of school, like ever" Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Calum walked by and pulled me out of my seat and took me into a hallway. "What the hell do you want?" I looked at Michael, and he had that damn smirk on his face. "Well I just wanted to talk" What was he up to? "I don't want to talk to your dumbass" "no need to be hateful, I just wanted to tell you that if you want your friend back you'll do as I say." That piece of shit took Jackson. "What the hell do you want from me?" "It's simple,you come to a party with me tonight and have sex with me, that's it." "What if I don't?" "Then your little friend, will get it" I sighed and turned my head facing Michael. "You think about it and text Ashton when you have made up your mind." I walked back to the lunch table and took my seat next to Jess. "What the hell just happen, one minute your sitting here and the next minutes Michael is pulling you away." "I know what happen to Jackson" They turned and faced me with questioning looks. "Michael has him, they said the only way we will get him back is if I have sex with Michael" "what are you going to do?" Kyle asked me a question I didn't have the answer to. "I don't know, but I know I don't want to loose my virginity to Michael, but I want my friend back." I have only known him for a day and I just don't know what to do.