Chapter 15: Forever

*3 months later*

Its been 2 months since I saw Luke or even heard from Michael. Ashton and I started dating about a month and a half ago and Calum is dating Sarah. Blake got married 3 weeks ago and so Kaitlynn and Jess live with us now. I stopped looking for Luke about 2 months ago and moved on. Yeah Luke was the love of my life but all we got for dating was hate from Michael so i moved on. Ashton and Calum have stopped talking to Michael so niether of them know where they are.

"Hey Ashley, you ready to go?"
"Yeah be down in a second"

Ashton is taking me see one of my favorite bands (Fall Out Boy) before him and Cal leave to work on their bands first album. I've never met the other guys, but I get to when we take them to the airport, I can't wait!!

"Hey Ashley I just got news from Cal that we get to bring 2 people with us to record, and I'm taking you"

"Oh my gosh seriously?"
"Yeah baby, I can't go a month with you"
"I wouldn't have made it"
"I love you baby"
"I love you to"

After the concert we went to meet Cal at his place to talk about what they have planned for the trip.

"Okay well I guess we better get going, you still have to pack and get it all in the car."
"Okay, bye Cal bye Sarah"
"bye guys"

We got back to my place and Ashton helped me pack for tomorrow.

"I've got it babe, don't worry about it"
"Let me get it pwease"
"Awe I can't say no to that"
"Yeah I know"

I let Ashton carry my bag to the car and I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink.
Ashton walked back in the house and into the kitchen. He fixed him a drink and sat on the counter next to me.

"Have you talked to Blake yet?"
"Yeah he said he was fine with me going as long as I continued to take online classes"
"I'm so glad I have you Ashley, and I love you no matter what okay"
"I'm glad you were there by my side when I lost Luke, your my everything Ashton, love you to"
"Let's watch a movie"
"What are we gonna watch"

I giggled out.

"What do you wanna watch?"
"How about If I Stay"
"You've seen it a thousand times Ash"
"Yeah I know but its a great romantic movie"
"How about...."

He reaches beside the couch and grabs something.

"INSURGENT"
"Oh my god how did you get this? Its still in theatres"
"I know a guy"
"This isn't illegal is it"
"No baby it isn't, this guy happens to know the producer and he got me a copy of it"
"Well? Put it in"
"Haha okay"

We sat on the couch with our popcorn and drinks and watched Insurgent till we fell asleep.

*Ashton POV*

I woke up laying next to Ashley and she looked so peaceful laying there next to me. I looked at the time, 12:30am and got up as easy as possible and picked up Ashley.
I carried her up the stairs on my arms and walked into our bedroom. Laid her down and covered her up. I walked downstairs and grabbed the popcorn and drinks and took them to the kitchen.
Walked back into the living room, grabbed our phones and continued up the stairs. I walked into the room and laid down next to my beautiful girlfriend and pulled out my phone.

To: Cal
Dude I don't know if I'm ready to loose her. I know as soon as she's Luke at the airport when they pick us up she will be pissed off at me. I can't loose her, she means the world to me man.