Chapter 5:Shouldn't have

I walked into my room and I then started regretting everything. Luke had Jackson held close to him with a gun to his head. Calum was sitting on my bed screaming at Jackson to shut up. "How the hell did you get in my house?" "Well we I don't you ask your friend here, the one that open the door for us." "Jackson why did you open the door?" I gave him a disappointed look. "I thought you were home, I'm sorry" "its fine Jackson" I turned back to Calum. "What do you guys want from me?" "Luke and I just want to talk. If you fuck Michael, he will continue to want sex. I think you did a pretty nice job tonight. Now Luke and I will be leaving but were taking Jackson with us. Remember we are on your side and Michael is the one you really need to worry about not us." I didn't know what to say so I just sat there on my bed, thinking. What if they were right? It all confuses me so much, but I had all weekend to think about it. I laid there for awhile and drifted off to sleep.

*Monday morning*

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. Today is a day of torture. I have to deal with Michael and his shit. Luke, Calum and Ashton are all on my side but they seem scared of Michael so they aren't going to do anything. I guess I will just have to wait and hope for the best.

❌❌❌i know this is short but I have school and its hard to write. I would have had this up last night but I fell asleep writing love you guys and hope you like this book❌❌❌