Chapter 24: i missed you

Ashley, Michael, and Ashton went to see Ashley's dad. They explained everything that had happen. Her dad held 3 small bags in his hands. Which contained a gift, one for the 3 of them. He had got 10 gifts, one for Sarah, Luke, Calum, Blake, Kaitlyn, Mikey, Ashton, Jess and 2 for Ashley.

Michaels bag had a 200 dollar gift card for any video game store, Ashtons bag had a rare album that both Ashton and Ashley enjoy and last Ashley. Her bag held a 100 dollar necklace and a 4000 dollar check.

She was confused as to why she would need 4000 dollars and lastly how did her dad get all of this money. Just between the 3 of them there was 4650 dollars.

"How did you get all of this money"
"After what happened at the hospital and Michael here telling me what happen with your mom. I sued her, she went to jail, I sold her house and car, got all of the money sent to MY bank account here and lastly finally got my promotion"
"Wow dad thanks for everything really"
"Don't worry about it sweetheart"
"How much did you spend on all 9 of us anyway?"
"At the most 10 grand "
"How much do you have"
"I have at the most 2 million now"
"Damn dad"
"Yeah yeah don't worry about it love but hey I have a meeting in like an hour love you sweetheart don't forget to check up on me"
"Love you to daddy I won't"

Once they got back to LA they gave everyone their gift, they call called and thanked her dad and went on with their business... For now that's all.

Gifts from dad:

Ashley: 100 dollar necklace and 4 grand
Ashton: 350 dollar, rare album from the 90s
Michael: 200 dollar video game card
Calum: 200 card for anywhere he wants
Sarah: a few baby things and 300 dollar card
Jess: 300 dollar card and some hair dye
Blake: 400 dollar headset, new guitar and 3 pairs of drum sticks
Kaitlyn: 500 dollar card for anywhere
Luke: lastly hair care supplies (Luke loves his hair)