Chapter 23: believe it

Instead of being a rational man and talking about it. Ashton decided it was best to break shit. Everyone else just stood there, Ashley scared shitless, Michael stood in front of her so she wouldn't get hit by any solo pieces of glass. By now Ashton had broke at the most 12 plates, 5 cups, a mirror, 3 of his drums and ripped a door off one of the closests.

"Are you done?" "How did this happen?" "Promise you break anymore of Ashleys shit?" "Yes yes just talk" "the bar. A few weeks back." "The same night I proposed?" "A couple of days after" "H-how could you do th-this?" "I'm sorry Ash I really am it was a drunken mistake believe me" "does AnnaClair know about this yet Michael?" "No I just found out about this, this morning" "oh. Are you gonna tell her?" "I plan to yeah" "Ashley? I'm sorry but I can't do this" "do what?" "Get married, I mean I want to I love you but your pregnant with my best friends baby" "Ashton please we can raise it as our own please just don't do this" "Ashton, don't do this to her. You guys can raise it cause I'm sure as hell not ready to raise a kid" "please just don't break off the marriage I love you so much Ashton and I don't want to lose you." "That child will tear us apart." "Only if you let it." "I need time to think about this" "please just don't leave" "Luke can I stay at your place" "yeah mum shouldn't mind" "okay thanks mate"

"Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?" "I love you Ashley" "I love you to Ashton"

Time had flown by fast than expected. Its been a month of Ashton "thinking" and still no hear from him. He left Luke's after about 3 weeks and stayed at Cals for a week then back to his mums in Austraila.

"Have you heard from Ashton yet?" "No but Anne said he's home but hasn't done much." "Can you take me to see him?" "Yeah let's go"

"Hey Anne" "hey sweetheart, he's upstairs" "thanks, Mikey you coming with?" "No I'm gonna hang down here with Anne" "alright"

"Hey Ash"

He refused to look up. Staring holes into his bed sheets.

"Ashton its been a month, please just talk to me"

"Ashton please....I didn't spend a whole 6 hours on a plane and an hour in the car with Mikey for nothing"

"Ashley, look its gonna be hard-"
"No don't its always bad" "babe let me finish"

"I'm gonna be by your side for that pregnancy, we're gonna raise that child as our own " "oh my god I love you so much" "yeah yeah love you to" "can we go back to LA now?" "Yeah but I need to gather a few things and your dad wants to see you" "is he back in Australia?" "Yeah he made it back from Washington yesterday" "okay let's go" "okay calm down stop dragging me"