Chapter 14: Luke?

I woke up in my bed room floor with Sarah half way on the bed and Jess wasn't in the room. I went downstairs and she was in the living room with Blake.
"Hey sleepyhead, go wake up Sarah and come eat then get ready for the mall"
"Ugh!! Okay"

I walked back upstairs and woke Sarah then ate our breakfast and Sarah went to the guest bathroom and I went to the upstairs bathroom.

"ASHLEY ARE YOU READY YET?"
"ALMOST"

When we got to the mall the first place we went to was Hot Topic.

We picked out some band tops and some CDs and we checked out and left.

The next stop was Clair's and Sarah desided to get her lip pierced and Jess and I shopped around.

I got a bag, 2 flower crowns, new ear rings, and a surprise for Jess and Sarah.

When Sarah was done getting her lip pierced she kept complaining about her lip being numb.

We got back together Blake since he had to do some shopping for the wedding.

"Ashley ready to go pick out this ring?"
"Couldn't be more excited"

Jess and Sarah wondered off until we got done. They came back with 4 soft pretzels and drinks.

We followed Blake back to the tuxedo place to see Blake in his tux.

When we left the mall we headed back home and hung out at my place for the rest of the day.

I got a Skype call from Luke and answered it.

"Hey bab..."
"Help me please Michael is after us, he found out we got together and he is pissed" "where are you and I'll call the cops"
"No, no cops he will kill me. He said come alone. Please Ashley hurry"
"I'm on my way"

I had tears in my eyes as I ended the call and grabbed my keys. I told the girls and Blake to stay here and I was out the door.

I went to the same place Michael had kept Jess, Jackson, and Blake the first time. The door was cracked open and I walked in. I walked down the stairs and into the basement. It was dark, I went to find the light and once I did Michael was standing across the room.

"Why hello there Ashley, how are you its been quite awhile. How's your brother and your friend Sarah I recall?"
"How the hell did you know about Sarah being down here?"
"Oh I have my ways"
"Where's Luke? I want to see him"
"I don't know I was going to ask th....."
"Shut the hell up Michael. Don't play dumb with me"
"Ashley HELP ME!!!!"
"No...Luke!!!"
"Why are you doing this Michael? That's your best friend."
"He never loved you Ashley"
"W..what are you talking about? He does love me"
"Never did Ashley never will"
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing Ashley I just want you to know Luke won't be able to love you once I'm through with him. (evil laugh)"

Michael walks into darkness then I heard a scream.

I ran home crying thinking about Luke and what Michael said. I started overthinking and went to the nearest store and bought some razor blades.

I went and sat on the side of the road and slit my wrist, I soon blacked out.

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and shaking me.

"Hey Ashley wake up"
"Ashton?"
"Yeah its me, why are you out here at midnight?"
"Have I been out that long?"
"I guess, why are you out here? Here take my jacket"
"Thanks, Michael found out Luke and I got together and he is pissed off and out to get us. Luke told me to hurry and go by myself to the house in front of the school and so I did and Michael kept telling me Luke never loved me and so I started over thinking and well this happen"

I let him look and the marks for a minute then hid them.

"Ashley why didn't you just go get someone instead of this?"
"I didn't know where to go"
"I'm here for you Ashley I want you to know that"
"Thanks Ashton"
"Now let's go get this rapped up and then we can go get some icecream"
"There's an icecream shop open this late?"
"Yeah my aunt works there"
"Oh cool"

We went to Ashton's place and got my arms wrapped up and went to get icecream.

"Thanks again Ashton"
"Anytime Ashley"

Ashton said I could stay at his place for tonight since it was late. I texted Blake and the girls and told them where I was and I'd be home in the morning.

"You take my room and I'll sleep downstairs"
"Okay do you mind me borrowing some clothes to sleep in?"
"No here you go"

Ashton handed me a Green Day shirt, which was quite big and a pair of basketball shorts.

I slipped into the blanket and tried to fall asleep. I kept thinking to myself about what happen and tears started to fall. I guess Ashton heard me crying and he walked in and got in bed with me.

"Its okay Ashley, Luke will be fine. Don't listen to what Michael said"
"I can't help but think about it, I mean was Michael right?"
"Absolutly not, Luke couldn't stop talking about you and how much he loved you"

The room went silent and all you could hear were my sobbing. Ashton was still laying down with me, he had his arm around me.

I liked this moment, it somewhat felt great.

No Ashley shut up!!! You love Luke, Ashton is only being a good friend nothing more.

I kept telling myself as I fell asleep.

Could I possibly have feelings for Ashton?

**sorry for not updating!!! I just wanted this chapter to be really good!!

What did you guys think of this one?

I promise to start updating more especially since summer is coming up and I will have all the tine in the world.

I wont be able to update much this coming up week cause of testing and my cousin in having surgery Friday and I need to be there for her (she is 4) so sorry for the wait I promise it won't happen as much but I just have a busy schedule.

Do you guys ship Luke and Ashley more or Ashton and Ashley?

Ily guys so much!!!**