Chapter 19: Baby, I need you

Hey guys I just wanted to go ahead and update this chapter. Just to note this, this book will be ending soon. I wanna complete it before school starts, so that means a month of new chapters!! Okay so here's a new chapter love you.

Ashton POV

Ashley was taken to emergency care where they were going to try and remove the bullet. Bailyn was taken to jail about 10 minutes ago and for the guys well they were sitting in the waiting room with me waiting to hear back about Ashley. Sarah sitting next to Calum, crying. Michael went to get Jess from the airport, Luke was back in his room being taken care of since he's not fully recovered and for me I was just sitting and waiting for my baby girl to hopefully recover.

"have you guys heard anything yet?"
"Hey Mikey, no she still in surgery"
"Jess!! Its so good to see you"
"Ashton, how did it happen? Michael said you were with her the whole time"
"yeah, this girl named Bailyn is guess was trying to shoot Sarah cause she told all of us what she told Luke and Ashley stepped in front of her and took the bullet"
"Who's Bailyn?"
"None of us know, Ashley knew her. She said you told her to come check on Luke, but Ashley confronted her about it."
"Wait!? I remember her, her real name isn't Bailyn its AnnaLee Bailey. She was wanted in Australia for killing her piano teacher, blinding her band major and shooting an officer. She was a total nerd until then, no one knows what got into her no one know why she done it either."
"Ha that's funny but seriously"
"I'm being honest, I was in school with her. Actually everyone of you were except you Ashton."
"Oh I remember her yeah everyone was scared of her cause of what happen"
"yeah but they couldn't find her cause she left and went to America, she moved to Alabama"

"Ashley Kendalls' family"
"I'm her boyfriend"
"Alright well she's fine but she's in a coma we don't know how long it will be but we are going to let 2 at a time go in and see her okay? She's in room 564"
"okay thank you"

"She's in a coma but their letting us see her 2 at a time, we can all go up there but only 2 in the room"
"You wanna be alone with her?"
"Yeah"
"Alright well Cal and Sarah can go first since Sarahs her bestfriend and Jess and I will go in then you can, alright?"
"That's fine"

Sarah and Calum walked in and spent around 30 minutes and came out. Jess and Michael went in and spent the same amount of time then it was my turn.

I walked in and sat in the chair next to her bed.

"Hey Ash, I want to talk to you for a moment. I don't know whether or not you'll wake up and remember who I am, if you do that's great but if you don't I will try my hardest to get you to remember. As of right now I'm your boyfriend and your my girlfriend but once you wake up I'll probably just think I'm a random stranger. I love you Ashley Kate Kendall and there's nothing that'll ever change my mind. Your first day at school I knew in my head that I wanted you to be my girlfriend but you fell for Luke. It upset me but it doesn't matter now cause I have you, no one else just you. It was never my idea to do what Michael and Luke did, they made me go along with it. Luke told me to take good care of you, I never meant for you to actually fall for me. You mean the absolute world to me Ashley and I never want to lose you. If I would have lost you today, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I wouldn't be able to find anyone cause I want you. I want you everyday of my life, I don't want to spend it with anyone else. I sit back and think about everything we have went through these past few months and I find myself falling for you over and over again. I..I can't lose you baby!! Please remember me once you wake up, I don't care how long it takes I just need you. I'll spend my days here in this hospital room the second visiting hours start and the second it stops. Time is nothing but a number sweetie I don't care how long it takes, I'm always here for you."

I felt warm tears run down my face as I sat next to the brain dead Ashley. She looks so beautiful laying there in her hospital bed. I can't believe I almost lost her today. I never want to lose her she means to much to me.

???? POV

I knocked on Ashley's hospital door then opened it. There was some guy sitting next to her crying.

"Hello, who are you?"
"I should be asking the same thing"
"Ashton, Ashley's boyfriend"
"I'm Ashley's mom"
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to see my daughter"
"What, to abuse her more while she's in a coma"
"Listen I made a lot of bad choices in my life okay? I love her just as much as you do"
"And abusing her was your way of showing it"
"After she left home I changed my ways. I started seeing a therapist and going to church, I want her to come back home after she wakes up"
"Why would she go with you?"
"Because I'm her mother, you have no right to speak to me like this"
"So she would rather go home with the mother that almost killed her?"
"I'd do no such thing"
"She almost commited suiside cause of you"
"How would you know that?"
"Cause I'm her boyfriend and you don't think I say her scars when she moved here"
"I will get my daughter back and get rid of you for good."
"Now get out of here"

I will get my daughter back and finish what I started. *cue evil laugh*

**********
Sorry short chapter but I've just been busy lately. I wrote this chapter about a month ago so I could publish it as soon as my last chapter got 50 reads. Iloveyou!!