Chapter 7: Throwdown

"Rocky!" Quinn called out to me

  "Rocky!" Quinn called out to me. "Since when are you so close to Rachel? And why do you like her?" She asked me confused but soft. I gestured her to walk with me.

      "She kinda reminds me of my dad and I don't know why, but it's a little comforting." I told her and she just nodded her head, understanding. "You're always be my BFF though." I told her, smiling, and we walked arm and arm to the choir room and sat down.

       Quinn stood between Finn's legs and I sat on Mike's lap as he put his arms around me and kept me close, like Puck was gonna take me away. Mr. Schue sat in front of us talking.

       "As we head into Sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?" Mercedes was the first to speak up and I couldn't agree more.

       "Could we maybe try something a little more... black?"

       "I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes." Kurt said.

       "It's Glee Club. Not Krunk Club." Rachel said, and I snickered and Mike was enjoying the scene in front of us.

       "Don't make me take you to the carpet."

       "Fantastic." Kurt snapped his finger at Rachel. "Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?" Mike raised both of our hands.

       "I can pop and lock. Rocky is a great dancer."

       "Not really what we're going for, Mike, but... noted. Noted, yes." He said. I was going to say something sarcastic, but Mike just squeezed my hand to tell me that it was fine. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Mr. Schue and Coach Sylvester were flipping a coin that I know was a double-sided coin so she'll win. She already told us she wanted to create a toxic environment.

       "All right, the following students have been selected for a special, elite Glee Club called 'Sue's Kids'."

       "Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group."

       "Oh, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at Sectionals."

       "We can't even compete in Sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue."

       "What's going on?" Liam whispered to me and Mike.

       "Just watch." I told him.

       "It's against the rules." Mr. Schue told Sue.

       "Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here, I have." She threw a book at him and he looked through it. "Show Choir Rule Book, page 24. Provision 14, second addendum." I am surprised at her memory. "Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song."