Chapter 1: Pilot

Cheerios were huddled around Quinn on her computer commenting on Rachel Berry's new MySpace video. I laughed at the comments they were making about her.

       "Quinn, you messed up on that comment." I told her while pointing at it. The girls looked at me confused. "What? They wouldn't be able to sell Manhands, nobody would buy that thing."

       "You have a point." Santana highfived me. Quinn laughed at us and said it was time to get to practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "That's sloppy! You're sloppy babies! It's just disgraceful! And I want the agony out of your eyes! Uh-uh, Lance, don't you start crying! You are the weak link pal!" Couch Sylvester continued to yell at a cheerio after yelling at us about our routine. I turn to Quinn and gave her an annoyed look.

       "Such a crybaby" I whispered to her, and she nodded.

       "Quinn! Rocky! Come over here!" We heard Sue yell at us. We jogged over to her, still full of energy.

       "Yes, Coach?" We both asked.

       "Since you two are co-captains, I need you to have a new and better routine by tomorrow." She told us then dismissed all of us. I looked over to Quinn, and she had a smirk on her face.

       "What's with the smirk?"

       "We already have the perfect routine. Remember the one we made last week?" I nodded and smiled. It was perfect and Santana and Brittany know it as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Me, Quinn, and Santana were looking around in the halls for her boyfriend Finn. Eventually we found him at his locker talking to no other than Rachel Berry herself.

        "Hi, Finn, RuPaul." Quinn said, seeming a little agitated.

       "Hey." Finn said back, smiling.

     "What are you doing talking to her?" He looked a little nervous until Rachel spoke for him.

      "Science project. We're partners." I looked at Finn with an eyebrow raised and he just smiled and nodded.

      "Christ Crusaders tonight at 5:00, my house." Quinn told him.

    "Sounds great." He said still smiling. We glared at Rachel and walked off, leaving the two.

      "You believe that they are actual partners?" I asked the group, they shook their heads. "Me, either."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Coach Sue dragged me, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany to the auditorium. We heard singing and glared below us, and Quinn did not look happy.

Finn: "Just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world, she took the midnight train going anywhere"

Rachel: "Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere"

Finn: "A singer in a smoky room"

Rachel: "A smell of wine and cheap perfume

Both: "For a smile, they can share the night, it goes, on and on and on and on"

New Directions: "Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard, their shadows searching in the night"

Rachel: "Streetlight people"

Both: "Living just to find emotion, hiding somewhere in the night"

Rachel: " Working hard to get my fill, everybody wants a thrill"

Both: "Playing anything to roll the dice, just one more time, some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the blues, and oh, the movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on, don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling, street light people oh, oh, oh don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling, streetlight people, oh,oh,oh don't stop"

       After they finished Mr. Schue walked in clapping telling them to hit it from the top.

     "If I wanted to hear singing I would be living with my dad in LA." I said to my friends.

     "I would rather live with my famous dad then be stuck here with a substitute mom." Santana said as I rolled my eyes.

      "Girls. We have got to destroy that glee club." Sue told us and we all nodded in agreement.