Chapter 11: Hairography

"Okay guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee Club. We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Mr. Schue introduce our competition who preformed Bootylicious.

       I looked at Rachel, confused at the girls who were shaking their booty and head. I mean, they were good, but the judges won't vote for them at Sectionals if they danced like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

       "All right, guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals." I sat down after messing around with Brittany and Santana, dancing like the girls from Jane Addams. "We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started a revolution."

       "Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20s or whatever." Puck asked.

       "Yeah, Mr. Schue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asked, getting a bag thrown at him.

       "One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs." Kurt put on a blonde wig and looked like a schoolgirl. I laughed at him as he looked proud of his choice. Mr. Schue turned around and laughed at them as well. "Looking great, guys!"

       After Santana stopped to talk to me. We had agreed that doing it together didn't need any actual feelings toward each other, and it was just a fun experience.

        "Hey. So me and Brit are going to her house to 'study' tonight." She did quotations with her fingers. "Do you want to come?"

         "I thought Brit liked Liam?'

       "She does, but they aren't together yet, so it won't be cheating. I can pick you up."

       "You know I was a virgin when we did it." She shook her head.

       "You and Puck never did it?" I shook my head. "Oh well, he has a week pull out game anyways." I laughed at her comment. That could explain how Quinn got pregnant.

        "I don't know if I'm ready for a threesome, though. I just had sex for the first time last week." I told her as she nodded. "I don't know if I even want to have one anyway. It's interesting enough with just two people."

       "Have you told anyone?" I looked at her confused. "That you're bi."

       "Not yet. I was going to wait awhile, but my friends are already asking me questions on who it was. Even my mom asked."

       "Wait, your mom knows you did it. How?"

        "I can't hide stuff from her, but she was cool with it as long as I don't end up pregnant like Quinn." She laughed at me and we walked down the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------

         I looked at Rachel, confused as to why she looked like a hooker today. I looked at Quinn and she just winked. I'm just gonna stay out of that one.

       "Some of you, particularly the guys, have come up to me with some questions about Hairography. One of our own has volunteered to walk us through it. She has got it down. Brittany, take it away."

        "Take what away?" She asked him.

"Show us what you got."

       "Oh. So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head. around like you're spazzing and stuff." She took out her hair tie and showed us. I took out mine as Tana kept hers in and we copied Brit. "You guys, it's like cool epilepsy."

       I laughed at Liam, who didn't need a wig trying to shake his booty while doing it. The other boys kept getting their wigs in their mouth.

       We all stopped and looked at the door, which Mr. Schue and Sue were arguing outside of it. After they finished, our teacher walked back in to see us all watching him.

        "Okay, guys, from the top."

-------------------------------------------------------------

        "Thank you all for coming. We are so honored to have you guys here. So without further ado, I present The New Directions." Mr. Schuester said to the Haverbrook Deaf Choir.

         We performed a mashup of 'Hair and Crazy In Love' as the Haverbrook students looked at us confused the whole time.

        When finished, we switched place as they sang 'Imagine'. We couldn't help but smile at the off key choir. Me and Mercedes looked at each other, having the same idea. 

Rocky, Mercedes and Haverbrook choir: "Imagine there's no countries. It's not hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for and no religion, too."

        We got up to stand with them. With some Glee members joining shortly after.

Mercedes and Haverbrook choir: "Imagine  all the people living life in peace, you-hoo-ooh-ooh."

Artie and Haverbrook choir w/(New Directions): "You may say I'm a dreamer.(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh).

Rocky, Mercedes, Artie and Haverbrook choir: "But I'm not the only one."

Artie and Haverbrook choir w/(New Directions): "I hope someday you will join us. (ooh) And the world will be as one."

Rachel and Haverbrook choir: "Imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can." 

Artie, Rachel and Haverbrook choir: "No need for greed or hunger. A brotherhood of man."

All: "Imagine all the people. Sharing all the world."

Rocky and Haverbrook choir: "You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one."

Rocky, Artie and Haverbrook choir: "I hope someday you will join us and the world will live as one."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged. Oh, I realize it's hard to take courage in a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all and darkness, still inside you make you feel so small. But I see your true colors shining through. I see your true colors and that's why I love you."