Chapter 17: Bad Reputation

"What's so funny?" Finn asked me, Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina as we were laughing at a video on the computer.

       "You guys aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first TinyTots beauty pageant, are you?" Rachel asked us, holding hands with Jesse.

      "That was Carrot Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force." Kurt said, looking back at the screen.

      "That's Olivia Newton-John's "Physical." It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time, considering it's depiction of fluid sexuality." I gave Jesse a weird look before getting distracted by the video again.

      "Wait. Wait. That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's, that's Sue Sylvester. Where did you get this?" Finn asked us.

      "I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice." I shook my head at Kurt and laughed.

      "Wait, did she just do the Cabbage Patch?" Artie pointed out, which made me laugh harder.

       I felt a little guilty considering she was like my second mom, but this was some good stuff.

       "I'm posting this on YouTube." Finn said be we all stopped him from getting the computer.

       "No, no, wait, wait. Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us." Rachel said, getting a response out of Mercedes.

       "Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through."

       "I'm with Finn." Jesse said, making me surprised he was agreeing with him. "You guys need to stop being such asses and start being bad-asses." Finn grabs the computer.

       "Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Number 3?" I ripped this "Glist" off the wall and showed Quinn. I looked down at the bottom. "Dang, whoever put Rachel on the bottom bogus as hell."

       She looked at me a shrugged as we walked to class. On the way there I crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it in the trash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

       "Who did it?" Mr. Schue asked us, holding up a Glist. "This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

       "Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana said, making everyone look at him.

       "Back off. I didn't do squat."

       "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" Tina glaring at him.

       "And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel asked, making me roll my eyes.

       "Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?"

       "I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that. But I'm not a liar."

       "Bullshit." I said, acting like I was coughing. Puck glared at me.

       "All right, here's the important point. Between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation."