Chapter 23: Los Angeles

"Come on Rocks. You know you have to go there at some point." Julian told me as I finished unpacking. Josh just watching the commotion from the couch.

"At some point, but not at the moment." I sighed and started walking to the door. "I'll visit later, alright. Right now, I'm going to explore where I am going to be living for the next three months."

I closed the door behind me and walked down the hall to the elevator. The Palm woods is alright. I'd rather be at home, though.

When I made it to the elevator, there was already someone there. She looked about my age. It was quiet for a while till I decided to introduce myself. Might as well. I probably need friends here anyways.

"Hi, I'm Rocky. I'm staying from the summer." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Jo. I moved here a while back. I knew I never seen your face before." She laughed. "So you on vacation here?"

"I wish. I'm visiting my dad for a few months." She quirked her eyebrow.

"Your dad lives at the Palm Woods?"

"Nope. He lives in a mansion. Me and my brothers share a apartment here." I smiled at her as we made it to the lobby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking with Jo for a while as she shows me around the place, it turns out she was supposed to meet with her boyfriend earlier, but she found what looks like him embracing Jordan Sparks.

I looked at her funny when she told me that, but she just laughed. She invited me to walk with her to the pool to meet him before they tried to have a date again. I agreed, and we started walking back to the pool.

When we arrived, we found her boyfriend sitting at a table with Jordan Sparks. The table made it look like they were on a romantic date. I walked up with Jo as she confronted him.

"Oh, so now you're having a girly, romantic lunch with Jordan." Kendall tried to defend himself, but Jo gave him a look and stormed off, leaving me there.

"Hi." I said to him as I walked off. I decided it was probably time to wonder off by myself as Jo cooled off. So I made my wake to the park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got tired fast from walking around all day, so I decided to sit down on a bench for a while. It was hard to take in the scenery when there was a guy crawling on the grass and a kid in a leprechaun outfit dancing. It was funny to watch, though. The leprechaun eventually ran off, leaving the guy still looking frantically for something on the ground.

I continued to watch him instead of asking him if he needed any help. He ended up at a sandbox where Jo's boyfriend Kendall was setting up a rod and held up a horseshoe to show the guy.

Suddenly, the guy got up and started fighting him for it. Then two guys in suits tried to stop the fight, but the horseshoe flew out of their hands and hit Jordan Sparks, knocking her in a well.

"Shit." I winced and walked over to the well to help.

The boys already beat me to the well.

"Do you guys need help?" I asked them getting a mix of yes and no's. They somehow came up with the idea of sending Kendall down the well with a rope. I was next to the guy that was crawling on the ground earlier. Turns out his name was James. He's kinda cute, a little dumb, but cute.

James looked down and seen a four-leaf clover letting go of the rope and making all of us fly forward and Kendall falling in the well with the rope so we couldn't pull him out.

The four of us ran over to the well as Jo came up asking if any of us seen her boyfriend. Carlos accidentally told her in the commotion leading her to look down it and leading her to yell at him and walk away mad again.

Logan was going to make a pulley system thingy, but as he was measuring the diameter of the well, he fell in.

The boys yelled down the well not to worry, and they can count on us. Of course, their plans were stupid, but someone seemed to like them filling up the well with water. Carlos went to grab the hose as me and James stared into the well.

"James catch the hose!" We quickly turned around to catch it but it hit him in the face, making him fall but he grabbed me, pulling me down with him.

He started to freak out about a pile of pennies as I glared at him.

"Now, why did you have to drag my ass down with you?" He seemed taken aback by me yelling at him. Logan helped me up off the ground. Just in time too because we heard a shriek and Carlos jumping down the well.

"What'd you that for?" We yelled at him confused.

"I was lonely!" I rolled my eyes. Maybe I should of just headed straight to Rocque Records with my brothers earlier.

"Well, it looks like you may not make your recording session." Logan told Jordan. I sighed and sat down on the ground as they joined me.

We called someone that apparently knew how to pull 6 people out of a well. He looked the part too. I had a few questions, main one being why couldn't we go one at a time?

Turns out the guy worked for my dad and they needed to get all of them back to the studio and there was a skunk problem. I didn't tell them Gustavo was my father. I'll just let them figure it out later when I go. But I need to go change my clothes.

When I arrived at the studio, I walked into the recording booth to the boys singing the song with Jordan. The only people to notice me walking in were my brothers, and I went to stand by them.

The boys seemed surprised to see me as they were performing. James was just staring at me the whole time. I couldn't help but quietly sing along at some parts.

Eventually, after my dad stopped congratulating them, he finally turned around and noticed me.

"Hi dad."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's block is tough, isn't it? Hopefully this has been a alright chapter, I'm a little rusty. I have all the time now to update other than some health issues, but maybe I can get a schedule going for updates after a year of not updating. I will listen to any suggestions you guys have or want to see. I also have some ideas for books in the near future if anyone wants to see those.

See you soon.