𝟎𝟐𝟓

(A/n: pretend that fifteen year olds are in third year, and seventeen year olds are in fifth.)

"Blaise why are you bringing the goat with you?" Theodore asked the boy that was seated in front of him

I was sitting in the train to Hogwarts with my friends.

"Because I can and I want to" Blaise said, petting the white goat in his lap "what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm not going to do anything" Theo answered "but don't you think that Headmistress Umbridge will do anything about it? She's probably going to send him away the second he enters Hogwarts"

"Hold the fuck up-" Blaise said, looking up from the goat to the brunette boy "one; she doesn't deserve to be called 'Headmistress Umbridge' that woman is fucked up— I don't even know why she's still here— remember when she told Belle to meet her in her office and then our Isabella came back with a fucking scar on her palm—"

I'm sitting in Dolores Umbridge's office— it's all pink, everything is pink, she has cats on her wall that can't shut up, her sugar is pink, the walls are pink, and she's wearing pink clothes.

My eyes are burning.

"Do you know why you are here, Miss Clair?" the pink lunatic in front of me said whilst adding her pink coffee to her tea

"No" I said, looking at her

"You are here because of 2 reason, Miss Clair" she said, a small laugh escaping her lips "one; you show up late for my classes, this was not the first time and you know that"

I stayed quiet

"Second; that attitude of yours is not welcomed in my classroom, you also know that this wasn't the first time you rickted your attitude towards me" a smile on her lips appeared "I want you to write lines for me"

She places a parchment on the table in front of me. I was going to take out my quill from my bag but she stopped me;

"Miss Clair, I have a special quill for you" she placed a quill in front of me, it didn't look special. But she hasn't given me the ink yet.

"I don't have any ink?" I asked, looking at the quill

"You won't be needing any ink, dear, like I said; this is a special quill" her smile grew, I didn't say anything as I looked at her "I want you to write; "

" 'I will not act like a brat' "

My hate towards that woman was hard to describe. I wanted to hurt her, I wanted to rip that smile of hers off her lips. But instead I faked a smile and started writing what she had told me to.

' Dolores Umbridge is a bitch'

I smiled at the sentence, but then I felt a sharp pain in my palm, I looked at it and it started to grow red, like something was burning onto it. I let out a small noise out of pain. .

"What is it dear?" Dolores said, smiling

"you bitch-"

"Oh oh oh oh- be careful with the language you choose" she smiled "you can go now— but remember this until next time"

I didn't hesitate to stand up and almost sprinting out from the room. I wasn't sad, I was angry.

I entered the common room, Blaise, Theodore, Daphne and Draco were seated on the couches in front of the open fire. I quickly covered up my palm and went over to them;