𝟎𝟒𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 (!!!)

(Third POV)
Please vote and comment <3

SMUT SMUT SMUT !!!

HONEYMOON

Belle and Draco arrived at their destination.

And it was beautiful.

They found themselves on a small island. They were the only ones there, alone. There was a beautiful cottage by the beach. And it was big. Because it was Draco that had planned their honeymoon, he had planned where they where going and how they were going to live for the next month. The house was big. It looked nothing like malfoy manor, it was not dark instead it was light. There were big, long windows, you could see into the big living room. There were stairs up to the big door by the entrance and if you stood there you could look out the view and look out over the beach.

The beach was beautiful, but small. The water was crystal clear and the sand was laying perfectly.

They had taken a boat that Draco had bought, to get to their destination. Belle didn't even know that Draco could ride a boat, but apparently he could.

"It's beautiful," Belle gasped and turned to look at Draco , she was amazed by how it looked and how Draco had planned it so well.

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled at her as he snaked his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him, placing a soft kiss on her cheek before they both made their way towards the big door.

They walked into the house and that was the most beautifullest thing Belle had ever seen.

There were not many rooms but it was like a big room. The kitchen and the living room were beside each other, there were no walls or whatsoever between. If you stood in the kitchen and turned around you could see the living room. The kitchen was beautiful, with many gold decorations and a black counter. The living room was big, the couch was big and so was the big TV on the wall in front of the couch.

"The Malfoys own this island" Draco said to her as he placed down both their suitcases on the floor.

"I'm starting to think that the Malfoys own everything at this point" she joked and walked over to the kitchen counter, she brushed the counter with her fingertip, amazed and shocked of how they were going to live for the next month.

A scoff escaped Draco lips as he looked at her. She was beautiful, her long wavy hair hung down her shoulders and a smile plastered on her lips. He had never seen someone beautiful as her before. And she was his, only his. She was finally Belle Malfoy and his wife. And he was happy that he got to marry her.

"Come on, let's go up stairs" he said and grabbed her hand. A spike of electricity was sent through her body as his touch met her.

Draco and Belle walked up the stairs, towards what she thought was their bed room. The moment they walked into the room, her eyes widened and lips fell open.