𝟎𝟒𝟑 (!!!)

[mature scenes ahead.]

Holy fuck.

Everything around me was spinning. My vision was dizzy and everything around me that was one was two. I could see different colors, it was cool.

And it felt fucking amazing.

It was one week since Draco lost his shit at me, one week since our fight.

I didn't sleep in our dormitory anymore. I slept with Daphne and Pansy in theirs. I don't even know if Draco sleeps in our dormitory or if he sleeps in a trash bag where he belongs.

But I didn't care.

And now I was wandering around the corridors, late for class and completely out of my mind.

I woke up early, I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was Draco, and why he was acting like he was.

Since I couldn't sleep I went on a walk, early in the morning. Maybe 5 am. And I accidentally bumped into the Weasley twins.

Both of them were high. And they offered me a pill, a little colorful pill that I think was Molly. They gave me the pill and I placed it on my tongue.

All the negativity surrounding me disappeared. This was a feeling I never wanted to end. Everything felt incredible and the smallest things felt euphoric.
I felt alive. I felt like something inside me was released and that this is what I am.

Free. I felt free.

And I was now heading towards defense against the dark arts. Even the smallest steps were hard to take. But it didn't matter.

The moment I stepped into the room, all heads snapped to me. With them looking into my direction; I took a deep breath and walked as normally I could.

Noah was back.

He had been sick the past week, and had just stayed in his dorm that he shared with Blaise and Theodore.

That's what Blaise and Theodore told me.

I took a seat beside him in the front and placed my heavy books on the desk.

Snape gave me a weird look before he continued to do what he did.

"Page 550," Snape called out. I opened my book and got to the right page. "Read the pages 550 to 555."

I started to shake my leg under the desk, bouncing it up and down.

"Belle?"

I wondered what would happen if I got those pills from the twins everyday. Would I stop overthinking everything and just be happy?

"Yes, Noah?" I answered, I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. I don't know why. Weird.

"Are you high?" He looked into my eyes. "You're eyes they're um— you don't look so good."

"Of course I am," I placed my hand over his, slightly squeezing it.

"Belle?" It wasn't Noah this time. I turned around and saw Blaise leaning over his desk to get closer to me. "What are you on?"

I leaned back into my chair and got closer to him, "I don't know."

He looked me deeply into my eyes, "Are you on Molly?"

A spike of shivers ran down my spine, "Yes I am."

"A little bit rude to not share some with me," Blaise said and leaned back to his seat. "Give me some next time."