Epilouge: The Aftermath

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Urghhh..." A deep sore voice croaked, a young man woke up from a very very long and deep slumber, he formed a half lidded look as he felt the nausea and fatigue coursing in his body, he felt sore, weak, but at the same time relieved? He tries to sit up straight, his gaze trailing to a window, where a beam of light shines at him, making him squint his eyes a little. "Is that... the sun?" he muttered as a light creek from a door opening was heard in the room. His head quickly turned to where the door was, and there he saw a very familiar woman, dressed in white and hair as white as snow with its crimson red tips. His eyes widened as tears started to form at the corner of his eyes, the girl as well, was surprised that he was finally awake.

"R-Reaper?" she whispered as she was slightly trembling, shaking in fact, now taking a few steps forward. "Geno...?" Reaper replied with a very relieved smile, the two were very happy to see each other again. "You're finally awake!" Geno exclaimed as she rushed and dove right into Reaper's open arms.

"Ow ow ow owwwww...!" Reaper gasped from the still lingering pain but tried to laugh it off, "AH! S-Sorry!" Geno gasped, apologizing, but right after that, Reaper didn't hesitate to just lean forward to Geno's lips, kissing her passionately.

Their kiss lasted for a short while, letting go, the two's foreheads touching with each others, both feeling and hearing their own soul's and heartbeats. "You're alive..." Reaper whispered, with a very relieved and happy tone as he just holds his lover tightly. "I don't even want to know how you're still alive, because all I care is that you're here... with me..." Reaper exclaimed, embracing his lover even tighter, and Geno just comforts Reaper by just rubbing circles around his back. "I'm glad that you're okay too..." she replied softly, the two staying like that for a while.

~

It was finally over. The balance between the light and dark are back in order, the sun was now back, shinning, and all the chaos has been settled.

Though it was truly unfortunate that the Town of Elysia is completely gone, and now just a giant sink hole, now with the Prism Deltarune back, they have been repairing all the damages bit by bit.

Visse was slowly coming back together after all that mess in the past four decades, and now, it is slowly being refurnished.

The citizens have rejoiced and cheered for the heroes, and some mourn for their loses; their sacrifices in battle. The Prism Deltarune swore that their deaths shall not be in vain, and the result was them winning the battle. The once Ancient Demons were given an impact from being upper leveled demons before, because when they turned back to human, it seems they still have some bits of demonic features still on them. Prince Dream now getting two pairs of wings, yes, two pairs of wings.

Ink's body can turn into literal ink or goop by her own will, now that's like an additional power for her. And Blue having just a single horn on the right side of his forehead.

~

"It's been a month? SERIOUSLY!?" Reaper groaned, when Geno explained everything that happened in the past month indeed. "You did quite the number on yourself Reaper, and a lot of progress have been made here in Visse as of late." Geno said trying to lessen the tension, "Wait... We're in Visse right now!?" Reaper exclaimed, even more surprised now.

"Yes... We are..." another voice joined in the conversation, and it was Asgore, along with Toriel, Ink and Error behind him.

Reaper then shuts up, looking at the adults, still getting surprised from all of this. "We're glad that you are okay and finally awake, Reaper." Asgore said as he crossed his arms, still keeping his distance from the teen's deathly aura. "And I think you will be even more surprised when you hear this, my dear." Toriel butts in as Geno smiled, Reaper raising a brow, looking at Ink and Error who were giggling.