Gladio

"I'm under stress. I'm under Pressure. The only thing I'm not under is Gladio and that's a damn shame." I said as I set beside Prompto.

"What are you gonna do when Gladio gets back?" He asked calmly.

"Stop talking about how much I want him to screw my brains out and actually screw his brains." I said calmly.

"I really hope he returns soon... it's getting annoying listening to you talk about how much you miss him and his muscles." Noctis said with a groan.

"And his face... six I miss that face." I said with a moan.

"You disgust me." Ignis said as he shook his head.

"I try."

We made our way to Lestallum and watched as Noctis walked into the power plant. He soon came out with the Hunter and I let out a groan.

"I miss Gladio." I said with a pout.

"Come on! You were so close to going an hour without bringing him up." Prompto said with a groan.

"I can't help it! I miss him.... and his muscles... oh how I could stare at those muscles."

I heard a chuckle and let out a sigh.

"I swear I can hear his chuckle."

"(Y/n)."

"And his voice... oh I'm going crazy."

I turned around and my eyes went wide as I saw Gladio behind me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Gladio!" I exclaimed as I tackled him.

He let out a laugh and hugged me tightly.

"Hey baby." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"She will finally stop whining." Ignis said with a sigh of relief.

"Miss me?"

I nodded my head and he hugged me tighter.

"Well I'm back, and I'm not goin anywhere babe." He said as he kissed my forehead.