Titus

I blocked another one of Titus' attacks and pushed him back.

"You need to keep more weight on your feet." He said calmly.

"Titus, I know how to fight." I said as I spun my blade.

I saw a small smirk appear on the normal stoic face of the Kinglaive's captain. In an instant I was pinned to the wall.

"As I said, put more weight on your feet." He said as he kept the blade at my neck.

"I let you win."

He let go of me and shook his head.

"We will practice again later." He said as he moved back.

"And here I was enjoying being pressed against a wall." I said with a laugh.

"Maybe later." He said as he turned and walked out of the room.

I cleaned up and quickly left to change.

"(Y/n)! Quick question!" A voice yelled.

I turned and let out a groan as I saw Nyx rushing up to me.

"What can I do for you, Ulric?" I asked softly.

"Dinner? My place tomorrow." He said with a smile.

"I'm afraid I must decline... my husband wouldn't like me going out with someone else."

"You're married?" Nyx asked shocked.

"Going on ten years." I said softly.

"Um... whose your husband?"

"You figure out and I'll tell you how I captured him." I said as I turned and walked away.

And that's how the bets started to happen. There wasn't a single glaive who hadn't put a bet on who I was married too, and of course I wasn't going to tell them until one of them figured it out.

"They still going?" I asked as I looked over at Crowe.

"Nyx is starting to think you lied." She said with a laugh.

"Well I can assure him that I haven't." I said calmly.

"What is going on!" Titus snapped as he walked into the room.

"We are placing bets on who (Y/n)'s Hubby is." Libertus said with a smirk.

"And pray tell why is this so important?"

"Cause I want to know how the guy got so lucky." Nyx said with a smirk.

"If he even exists." Luche said calmly.

"It would be sad if she was lying just to get you to stop asking her out." Libertus said with a laugh.

"Haha, hey cap you want in?" Nyx asked calmly.

"Who are the choices?"

"Cor, The king, and Clarus."

"Alright, I'm in... I pick me." Titus said with a smirk.

"Yea, cause she would totally marry the Captain." Libertus said as he let out a laugh.

I saw Titus raise an eyebrow and Libertus stopped laughing.

"Wait! (Y/n)! Are you screwing the captain!" Nyx yelled.

"Nyx! It is not called screwing when you sleep with your husband." I said calmly.

"So how much do I win?"

"That's not far! He already knew the answer!"

"And yet you still invited me to join.... a shame you all are idiots. Now if you will excuse me... I have dinner with my beautiful wife." Titus said as he walked over to me.

"Bye boys!" I called as he led me away.

As soon as we were away from prying eyes, Titus slammed me against the wall.

"Now, why didn't you tell me that another man's eyes were on you?" He asked calmly.

"It's Nyx."

"And? You should know that you are my wife, and should any man try to touch you... he will lose more than his hand." He said before he leaned down and captured my lips with his.