Nyx

"Here is three thousand Gil to break up with (Y/n)." Titus said as he held the money up.

"Save that for our wedding." Nyx said calmly.

"Nyx! She's my baby sister you can't truly think you are good enough for her." Titus said with a sigh.

"Oh I know I am good enough for her. Want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love her. I protect her.... I make her happy and I would die for her. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for your sister." He said calmly.

I smiled as I covered my mouth. I felt tears stream down my face as I listened to them.

"What if she grows tired of you?"

"Then I'll still love her. I'll still protect her with everything I have. Because she is the only woman to own my heart and soul. (Y/n) Drautos is my hearth and home." Nyx said softly.

I whipped my eyes and quickly went home. When Nyx arrived I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He instantly kissed me back and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down.

"What was that for?" He asked after pulling away from me.

"I really wanted to kiss you." I said softly.

He sent me a smile and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Nyx Ulric." I said softly.

"I love you more." He said as he pecked my lips.