Cor Leonis

Mentions of abuse

I felt anger boil up inside of me as I glared at the Marshal.

"How could you be so stupid!" He snapped.

"How can you be so annoying!" I snapped.

"I swear if you were one of my mean, I would have you shot!"

"If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself!"

He glared daggers at me and I glared right back.

"Twenty bucks, says they end up kissing each other." A voice whispered.

"Fifty they end up screwing each other."

"That is if they don't kill each other."

"Hundred says they kill both of you."

We both turned to glare at them and their eyes went wide.

"It was Prompto." Noctis said quickly.

"Hey!"

I let out a sigh and moved away from Cor.

"Shouldn't you be off training or something?" I asked angrily.

"Why would we do that when we can listen to both of you yell at each other?" Gladio asked calmly.

"Leave, now." Cor ordered.

"They don't have to do what you say. They only have to do what I say." I growled out.

"Leave!"

"Don't!"

They stopped and looked at each other.

"Specs, who do we listen to?" Noctis asked softly.

"(Y/n). She is scarier." Ignis whispered.

I smiled in victory and Cor sent me a glare.

"Leave now or I get Claris!"

They quickly took off and I sent him a look.

"Cheap move. Can you not get people's respect unless you tell Clarus?" I asked calmly.

"Why Regis allows you to be a General-"

"Cause I earned his respect, Marshal."

"I don't know how! You don't listen to anyone! Not to mention you're a pain in my ass!"

"Maybe we would get a long if you got that stick out of your ass!"

He raised his hand and I flinched back. His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked. He lowered his hand and I felt my heart stop.

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" He asked softly.

"I.... well you did raise your hand. So I wouldn't be surprised." I said calmly.

"I would never hit you. Ever. No matter how much you piss me off.... I'd rather die before I laid a hand on you." He said softly.

I looked away and felt a tear stream down my face.

"Who has been hurting you? I want their name right now." He said sternly.

"It's not a big dea-"

"It is to me."

"Captain Drautos." I said softly.

"Come on." He said as he put a gentle arm around me and led me inside.

I could hear the yelling from outside the door and when I saw Drautos dragged outside, I felt relief wash over me. Cor soon walked outside and my eyes let his.

"How long had he been hurting you?" He asked softly.

"Since I was ranked up.... and he asked me out... well not really ask more like told me that I was his." I said as I looked away.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea... do you have a safe place to stay?"

I shook my head no and he nodded his head.

"I have an extra bed. You can stay with me until we find you a place."

"Thank you, Marshal."

"Call me Cor." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and he sent me a small smile.

Time skip

A month has passed and I finally found an apartment. It was small but big enough for me.

"So I heard you found a place to stay." Cor said as I walked into his house.

"Yea, it's near the wall." I said softly.

"That's a lengthy drive."

"About twenty minutes."

"If you need you can still stay here. I'm sure there is a better places, that is closer than where ever you have found." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Cor, it sounds like you don't want me moving out." I said calmly.

"Perhaps I don't.... it would be quite boring without you here." He said calmly.

"I mean I'm sure you would like for me to leave, though... I mean you haven't been able to bring any women around... and I'm sure you miss your privacy."

"You do realize that I have Kingslaive's show up out of no where when ever they want.... I don't have privacy.... and as for women.... there's only one woman I want here."

I smiled softly and looked at the ground.

"Really? Well then I guess I should leav-"

I was cut off by him grabbing my arm and pulling me into a kiss. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Damn it woman, stay." He said as he gasped for air.

"I don't think that woman would like you kissing another-"

"I love you." He said quickly.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled up at him.

He quickly captured my lips again and picked me up, carrying me to his room.