Ardyn

I let out a groan as I watched Ardyn walk into my house.

"Why are you here?" I asked with a groan.

"You know, some people say I have a unique way of lighting up the room." He said with a smile.

"That unique way is arson and those people are witnesses." I said with a frown.

"You wound me, (Y/n)." He said calmly.

"Let me find my sword and I will." I said happily.

"You know this year I decided that I wanted something beautiful and rare for Christmas ." He said as he looked down at me.

"Is that why I woke up in a box?" I asked with a frown.

"Yes, a shame I couldn't unwrap you." He said with a wink.

"You know you are like a Christmas tree." I said with a smirk.

"Cause I'm pinning for you?" He said with a chuckle.

I stood up and grabbed the label of his coat. His eyes went wide as I pulled him down.

"Cause you need an angel on top of you." I whispered in his ear.

I let go of him and he stared down at me shocked. I let out a laugh and waited for him to say something stupid. When he said nothing I looked out and met his eyes to see he was frozen in shock.

"Ardyn....... I didn't break you did I?" I asked as I hit the top of his head.

He instantly grabbed my hand and I let out a squeak as he pulled me into a kiss. My eyes went wide for a second before I gave in and pulled him closer.

"I hope you know, we won't be leaving your bedroom for the rest of the week." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh I'm so calling in next week." I moaned out as he picked me up and carried me to my room.