Clarus

I already regretted meeting up with her. After an hour of her telling me about how rich her husband was and how lovely her children were she finally asked about my life.

"So (Y/n), how many children for you have?" My old high school friend asked with a smile.

"Biologically, legally, or emotionally? Cause believe me there is a difference." I said softly.

"Um how about you tell me about all of them." She said softly.

"Okay biologically I have non, though I do have two children who legally are mine, their names are Iris and Gladio. Emotionally I have Prompto, Iggy, and Noct... though Noct is Regis' son, I claim him as mine." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

"The king... you know the king?" She asked shocked.

"Well darling, my husband is his best friend." I said softly.

"Your husband.... is-"

"Clarus Amicitia." I said with a smile.

"Isn't he.... a little old for you?"

"Only seven years apart, hardly that big a deal." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

"The man is in his forties, I mean can he even have sex anymore?"

"Oh he can and does... multiple times each morning." I said calmly.

I heard my phone go off and quickly answered it.

"I'm here." The deep voice said calmly.

"Alright I'll be outside shortly. Sorry, but I must go. I have work. It was so nice catching up with you." I said as I stood up.

I walked outside and smiled as I saw Clarus waiting inside the car. I climbed in and let out a groan.

"Whose your friend?" Clarus asked as he motioned to the woman.

"Old high school friend, play along." I said as I leaned over and kissed him.

He raised an eyebrow and nodded his head before deepening the kiss.

"Is she looking away." I whispered as I against his lips.

"Yep, want to explain what that was?" He asked calmly.

"I might of accidentally lied and said I was married to you."

"Accidentally? How do you accidentally say you are married to someone?" He asked with a laugh.

"She was taking about how great her life was and then she asked about my children... and I just... lied." I said calmly.

"You don't have children."

"Bold of you to assume that I don't claim Gladio and Iris as mine." I said calmly.

"So we are married..... well I am sad I didn't get to see you in a wedding dress." He said with a smile.

"I'm sure one day I'll wear one.... maybe I don't know I'm not a big dress fan."

We arrived at the castle and climbed out.

"Anything else you say about me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Well she complained about your age and asked if you could still have sex."

"Well I'm a little insulted."

"Don't worry, I protected your honor... I told her we have sex multiple times every morning." I said with a wink.

"Oh I promise it would be multiple times every day." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside.

"Thanks for saving me. If she started to ask for pictures, I would of been screwed." I said softly.

"You don't have pictures with me?"

"I do, but I'm not wearing the prettiest clothes."

"You are always beautiful, even in a full suit of armor."

"You're just saying that."

"I mean it. You are beautiful... and should you ever wish to make that lie the truth... I would gladly take you out any day." He said softly.

"I'd like that."

"Let's say.... tomorrow?"

"Only if you make good on that promise." I said as I sent him a wink and turned and walked away.