Gladio part 1

"I'm gonna kill him." I said as I plopped down beside Crowe.

"Kill who?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Gladiolus." I growled out.

"You sure you don't mean screw him?"

"Crowe, he is the most cockiest son of a bitch I've ever met. I swear if he was Clarus' son, I swear I'd-"

"Fuck him." She asked cutting me off.

"Stab him." I said as I sent her a glare.

"If you're into that." She said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and finished eating. Not long after I had sit down I felt eyes on me. I turned around and frowned as I saw a boy with blonde hair watching me. He quickly looked away and look at his drink.

"Whose the new guy?" I asked as I motioned to him.

"Friend of Prince Noctis. I think Prompto is his name." She said calmly.

"Why is he staring at me?"

"Probably  thinks you're cute or something."

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said as I stood up.

I walked over to his table and sent him a smile.

"You must be Prompto. Names (Y/n)." I said as I held my hand out.

"Nice to meet you." He said as he gently shook it before looking at the ground.

"Okay what's up, you're acting like you're scared of me or something." I said with a laugh.

"No, just... don't want Gladio to kill me."

"Gladio? Why would he kill you?"

"Um, well it's a known fact that you guys are dating and he seems super protective."

"Dating? We aren't dating. Hell I wouldn't touch him with a six foot poll." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"But he said-"

"Gladio said we were dating? Oh... I'm gonna kill him." I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

It didn't take me long to find him, like always he was training.

"Hey asshole! We need to have a chat!" I yelled angrily.

I saw Noctis look between us and I motioned for him to leave. He quickly rushed out of the room and I put my hand on my hip.

"So, how many people have you told?"

"Told what?" He asked as he put his sword away.

"Told that we are dating?" I asked angrily.

"It's a joke Princess."

"A joke? Really cause your friend didn't see it that way.... and now that I think bout it... non of the cute guys who join talk to me... they actually run from me... and I'm not that scary." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm just lookin out for you."

"Really? Well don't. I can handle myself and I don't need a cocky asshole protecting me."

"Cocky? I am anything but cocky sweetheart."

"Lier, lier pants set on fire." I said calmly.

"Hilarious. And I'm not gonna stop."

"Gladio, I swear to the six..... if you tell another person that I'm dating you-"

The door opened and I saw Ignis walk in.

"It appears I've interrupted something... sorry." He said as he turned to leave.

"Don't worry bout it Iggy, just a lovers quarrel." Gladio said with a smirk.

"We aren't dating!" I yelled.

"Baby it's just Iggy you don't have to hide it."

"Call me Baby one more time... and I swear I'll kill you."

"I'm gonna go." Ignis said as he walked out of the room.

"We aren't dating! We will never date! I'd rather die then date you!" I snapped.

"You sure bout that?"

"A hundred percent."

"Okay, then a little bet..... I bet you that in a month I can make you fall in love with me."

"I bet you that you won't."

"I win you date me.... you win and I'll leave you alone... tell everyone we aren't together and never talk to you again." He said calmly.

"Deal." I said as I shook his hand.