19- Run Michael

This is the design I'm using to Michael :) (@ shamalamaoo on tiktok-)

Summary: Ranboo starts enderwalking when Technoblade shows up so Tubbo tries to stop him but it goes wrong. Very wrong...

T/W: implied character death(s), crying, and blood.

•••

Knock

Knock

Kno-

Techno stopped when the front door opened but tilted his head in confusion when no one was there. He felt something pulling his cape thing (idfk), he looked down and smiled when he saw Michael smiling up at him.

"Hey kid, where are your dads?" Techno leaned down and picked up the hybrid.

"Um..Papa was being...scary again. So Dad told me to hide but then he left and it got...really quiet." Michael glanced in the direction of his parents.

Suddenly a short brunette ran in with tears in his eyes, he took at double take when he saw his son in the arms of the anarchist.

"T-Techno?" The president stuttered.

"Is it happening again?" Techno asked in a monotone voice.

He looked at Tubbo carefully and saw blood dripping from his left arm and slight limp in his walk.

"Yeah...I can't stop him this time." Tubbo turned to Michael who had been asking about his dad, "Hey, can you go with Technoblade for a little bit?"

"But what about Papa?" The toddler asked.

Tubbo closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Papa is going to be ok, now go with Technoblade and do what he says." He looked up at the man, "Take care of my son."

Suddenly Michael screamed causing the other two to turn and see a tall creature poke it's head around the corner. It was growling random things and had glowing eyes, it's long claws gripping the walls tightly.

It let out a weird sounding roar as it lunged towards them, Tubbo threw himself at the monster as Techno ran out with the piglin.

"Papa no!" Michael screamed.

•••

Techno stood by Tubbo's bee farm close to the house and looked around, he needed to get back to save at least one of the two. The pinkette's eyes landed on a house not to far from them, he knew who lived there and he knew he'd be able to help.

The anarchist put down the crying toddler and held him by his small shoulders, "Michael you see that house?"

The piglin turned and nodded, "I'm going to need you to run over there as fast as you can and knock on the door until someone opens ok?"

"W-what about my dad and papa? Are they going to be ok?" Michael sniffed quietly.

"They're-" a scream from the house echoed, it was Tubbo, "Michael run."

The boy nodded and ran as fast as he could without looking back, Michael began banging on the door desperately.

"Who the fuxk-" a blonde opened the door, "Michael? What are you doing here? Where's Tubbo?"

"P-Papa- He-He-" the child began sobbing.

Tommy picked up the child and tried to comfort him, as he was shutting the door he heard another bone chilling scream.

•••

Not too long later Tommy sat in a chair holding a sleeping Michael when his front door opened and Technoblade walked in.

Blood splattered on his clothes.

"He was enderwalking again."

"Is Tubbo-" Techno cut him off with a grim nod.

"And Ranboo."

Tommy held the child closer to as a tear fell down his cheek, "Oh god."

°°°

Imagine if this happened

Im tired so imma sleep goodnight-

BYEEEEE~