13- Down

Summay: Pluto_9thplanet 's request

T/W: slight panic attack and crying.

•••

The trio stood under the tall tree, two of the three grinning widely while the smallest nervously wiped his hands on his jeans. They started working on the skeleton of the tree house, the tallest spotting Tommy who was in the tree doing most of the labor. Meanwhile Tubbo stayed on the ground for the majority of the construction process handing the other two materials.

After a few hours of building and Tommy falling out of the tree a few times the tree house was finally done. The two taller boys quickly climbed up while the brunette hesitated at the ladder. He heard his friend laughing and having fun above him and took a breath and began climbing.

---

"The sunset looks so pretty from here.." Ranboo murmured as he leaned against the railing.

"Yeah." Tommy said in a soft uncharacteristic voice.

Tubbo remained silent as he nervously glanced down then gripped Tommy's arm tighter.

"Tubbo you good man?" Ranboo glanced over to his friend.

The oldest just nodded stiffly with a strained smile, Tommy and Ranboo glanced at each other before shrugging it off. A few minutes later Tommy and Ranboo decided it was time to head back and started heading to the ladder, they turned when Tubbo didn't follow them.

"Bee come on it's getting late." The tallest said worryingly.

"Bubs?" The blonde turned.

"I-I-" Tubbo whipped his head around looking over the railing before his eyes started watering and he fell to the ground.

The two watched as he shook on the ground and started crying. Quickly they both ran over and tried to confort him but gave each other questioning looks.

"Tubbo what's wrong?" Tommy hugged Tubbo while Ranboo sat on the brunettes other side rubbing his back trying to confort him.

"T-too high up." The crying boy stuttered.

Ranboo stood up and looked at Tommy who nodded and helped Tubbo stand.

"Bee we're going to get you down ok?" The tallest said.

Tubbo just nodded and nervously looked around as he messed with his hands.

"Tubbo do you think you can get down on your own?" Tubbo shocked his head in response to the blonde.

"Tubbo if one if us carried you down do you think that'd work?"

The brunette looked at his friends and nodded slowly, "Ranboo you go down first and I'll bring him down on my back."

The taller quickly went down and Tommy turned to the shorter and wiped his face, "ok bubs get on my back and I'll get you down I promise."

He knelt in front of the shaking boy who carefully climbed onto his back, Tommy made sure Tubbo was secure and got on the ladder and began going down slowly. The smaller tightened his grip around the blondes neck and buried his face into his back.

"I've got you bubs.." Tommy muttered.

When they finally got to the ground Ranboo patted the boy's back to get him to let go, and when he did he hugged the taller.

"Can we go home now?" Tubbo whispered as he gripped Ranboo's sleeve.

"Yeah let's go home."

°°°

Ok so updates are gonna be a bit slow cause I'm working on a Tommy and Tubbo book and yea its gonna be angsty, involve lots of character deaths, and will be set in an apocalypse au :]

I have three chapters written right now, should I post the first chapter?

Yall choose lol

BYEEEEEE~