18- Ombrophobia

Summary: sleepy-headxd 's request

T/W: do i need to put Ombrophobia?

Normal people AU and Tommy and Tubbo live alone separately

•••

Tubbo's feet splashed against the pavement that had many little puddles as he ran down the sidewalk. After a few minutes of running he stopped in front of a house and tried to shake the rain off him as he knocked on the door.

When no one answered Tubbo looked around the small porch and found an extra set of keys then let himself in. In the small apartment the hybrid noticed all the blinds were shut and it was dark.

"Toms?" He called into the quiet room.

There was a quiet sniffle before more silence. Tubbo quickly made his way to Tommy's room and saw the blonde was not in there.

"What..?"

Sniffle crying sounds idk

The brunette looked around and saw the closet door slightly open, he slowly walked over and opened the door. Inside sat Tommy who was curled into a ball crying silently.

"Oh Tom's, I should have gotten here sooner.." Tubbo immediately kneeled next to his friend and pulled the taller into his chest and hugged him tightly.

"B-Bubs?" Tommy croaked quietly.

"Mhm yeah I'm here bud... I've got you." Tubbo lightly kissed the Tommy's head.

The only sound was the light patter of the rain that was gradually getting louder causing the blonde to shake slightly. Tubbo noticed and began humming quietly and rocking them both to the sides.

After a few minutes Tommy drifted to sleep and not long after Tubbo did as well.

°°°

mmm i actually forgot about this book oops--

Anyways, v o t e wait no don't do that, r e q u e s t

Do that :)

BYEEEEEE~