7- Treat You Better

lower case intended

summary: tubbo is a soc, one of the upper class rich kids. tommy is a greaser, one of the low lives no one cares about.

t/w: bullying

note: they arent friends in the beginning, and theres no sleepy boys family thing here

yall i love the outsiders so much, also the outfit at the top is tubbos, just imagine the skirt is a light green instead of blue-

•••

"this aint yalls terf you lowlives, get out of here!" Wilbur yelled as him and his group of soc friends walked past Dreams group of greasers.

"this is school, we gotta be here!" tommy yelled.

"like you guys can even read." george muttered.

"what'd you say you suck up?" sapnap growled taking a step forward.

the shortest soc got in between them nervously and in a small voice asked them to stop. sapnap laughed and grabbed him by his hair, "aw does the little soc wanna fight too? hah, maybe put on some pants and we'll all take you seriously."

with that he shoved tubbo to the ground and laughed. by then the other socs left the boy by himself tubbo didnt get up, and sapnap noticed and went to grab him again but dream called over to leave him alone.

"aw but dreamy-"

"youre like twice his size, itd be a sad fight sap. lets just get out of here." dream began leading them out of the school courtyard.

but tommy didnt follow them.

tubbo remained on the ground sulking until he noticed the greasy haired blonde was staring at him curiosly.

tommy looked around before talking, "your friends left you, you know that right?"

tubbo stared down at his hands, "y-yeah they do that sometimes."

the blonde sighed before extending a hand to the smaller, tubbo hesitantly took his hand and let himself be hoisted up by the greaser. tubbo began to protest when tommy didnt let go of his hand and lead him somewhere.

"ah shaddup soc, let me help you." was all the blonde said as he yanked the boy's hand.

---

tubbo tilted his head in confusion when the taller lead him into a single person bathroom. the blonde said nothing as he looked around the white tiled bathroom and grabbed a small first aid box.

"let me see your hands." tommy muttered.

"what-?" tubbo held his hands close to his chest unsure of if he could trust the boy.

"jesus christ- you scrapped your hands when you fell, let me help clean them."

the brunette hesitantly let the other grab his hands and clean them with the disinfectant. he cringed in pain but didnt say anything, tommy wrapped his hands silently.

"why are you helping me, youre a greaser." tubbo quietly asked.

"..." tommy thought for a moment, "your friends are shįt, even socs dont deserve shįt friends. or at least you dont."

---

a few weeks later

"you brought a soc home with you? tommy you idiot." sapnap yelled.

tommy stood at the entrance of the house he shared with his greaser friends, tubbo hidding behind him gripping the back of his shirt in fear. dream watched the brunette, he seemed to trust tommy and tommy seemed to trust him.

"hey kid," dream stood up and motioned for tubbo to follow him, "lemme talk with ya for a sec."

tubbo glanced to tommy who nodded then followed dream to another room in the house. dream sat in a chair then motioned to an empty seat for tubbo to sit in.

"are you using tommy, so your little soc friends cann mess with us?" dream asked cutting straight to the point.

"w-what? no!" tubbo said slightly surprised, "i havent even talked to my so called 'friends' in weeks."

the older thought for a moment, "so you and tommy have been meeting and hanging out in secret right?" tubbo nodded, "would you be willing to hang out with him, and us, like as part of our little gang? you may loose some of your friends."

without any hesitation tubbo nodded with a small smile, "y-yeah and if im being honest tommy is my b-best friend...wilbur and his friends never really cared about me m-much so i wouldnt be loosing a-anything there."

dream patted the boy's head softly before leading him back out to the others, "he's gonna role with us from now on, that good?"

no one protested, not even sapnap, and tommy grinned widely at his best friend.

---

the next day wilbur and his group went looking for their rivals and were shocked to see their small friend with them. the brunette was wearing leather gloves, probably because he didnt enjoy wearing too much leather.

"t-tubbo?!" wilbur asked dumbfounded.

tubbo just smiled and waved.

"yeah he's with us now bitxh boy." tommy grinned wrapping an arm around tubbo's shoulder.

george said nothing as he watched the situation play out.

"you really left us for them?" wilbur growled.

"i mean i dont blame him," everyone looked over in shock, "you do treat him like shįt."

george laughed then walked over to dream and turned to wilbur and winked, "try and treat your friends better next time."

from the distance someone yelled, "yo loverboy!"

wilbur walked towards the guy while grumbling under his breath. after he was gone everyone turned to dream and george, who was practically hanginf off the taller, in shock and confusion.

"yeah we were dating for months." dream laughed awkwardly.

"WHAT-"

°°°

y o

yeah ok so there might be more chapters with this sorta Greaser and Soc consept cause i love it-

anyways here have a snack while you wait for the next update:

🧀🧀🧀🍞🍞🍞🍟🍟🍟

ok goodnight!

BYEEEEEEEEE~