10- Defeating Dream

lowercase intended

summary: (part two to Babysitting The Bench Trio) the trio go and try to get revenge on dream for hurting wilbur and technoblade

t/w: violence and blood

•••

"we didnt...get..him..." technoblade collapsed in the middle of the living room, wilbur falling with him.

"you three," phil yelled while running to the unconscious boys, "get to bed, ive got this."

"but we can help-"

"go! now!"

tubbo and ranboo pulled tommy away as he watched in shocked silence. when they got to their shared room tommy sat at the foot of his bed, his head in his hand thinking.

"toms whatcha thinking of?" tubbo sat on his bed hugging his stuffed bee.

the blonde said nothing and glanced to the open window in their room.

"tommy i know what youre thinking of and its a horrible idea." ranboo said while holding a random grass block he found.

"tommy what are you thinking..?" tubbo asked wearily.

the blonde grinned and stood walking over to the window and looking out it, "think yall can climb down from here?"

---

"this is such a bad idea, tommy were going to be killed!" ranboo murmured as he followed behind the blonde.

"we'll be fine, me and toms have fought dream before." tubbo smiled up at the enderman and held his hand.

"you have little faith in us my friend." the blonde held up his sword.

"i have little faith we'll make it out alive..."

tubbo began flying low to the ground with his bee wings and still holding ranboo's hand, "oh come on now."

"dont oh come on now me-" he stopped quickly, "what was that."

ranboo quickly grabbed tommy and pulled him and tubbo back right as an arrow soared by. the trio stood back to back and looked around for the blond who fired the arrow.

"what are you guys doing here?" the masked man asked from afar.

"we're here to defeat you!" tommy yelled.

the trio were no longer back to back and dream used this to his advantage, the man fired two arrows. one lodged itself into tubbo's shoulder the other missed.

"gah-!" tubbo fell backwards onto the ground.

(lol trying to prank call my friend but he keeps sending me to voice mail T^T)

ranboo and tommy lunged towards their small friend, but as their guard dropped dream jumped out from the shadows and hit ranboo in the head with the butt of his sword. tommy tried to stab the man but missed and got punched in the face instead.

this left tubbo unprotected, dream grabbed the wounded brunette by his collar and lifted him up while holding a sword to his neck.

"why are you three here." dream looked between the two boys on the ground.

"g-guys-" tubbo gasped as blood continued to fall from his wound.

"let him go!" tommy stood only to get hit in the face and knocked down again.

(MY FRIENDS GF TOLD ME TO TEXT HIM ACTING LIKE SOME GIRL IN OUR GRADE WHO LIKES HIM AND NOW HES MAD AHAHA-)

"not until you tell me why youre here, or ill kill him i swear i will."

"you arent killing anyone."

the four watched as philza minecraft dropped down holding a sword. dream slowly let go of tubbo and backed away with a grin.

"see ya mister minecraft."

silence.

"you boys are in so much trouble-!"

"dad we can explain-"

°°°

my friend aint mad and no relationships have been ruined :]

anyways Goodnight

BYEEEE~