1- Hide and Seek [finale]

this is it huh...the end...its finally here. i thought it'd be a bit different honestly...glad you all were here with me through all of it :)

summary: two notorious murderers in an apocalypse. what can go wrong

t/w: stalking, blood, death, gambling lives

apocalypse au

•••

follow the trail

left

right

left

left

right

there.

i grinned at the hunched figure in front of me, "found you~!"

he laughed and straighten up and pulled out an machete, "how about a game, a little...gamble?"

i looked at him, swinging my axe to my other hand, "what kind of game?"

he giggled softly, "hide and seek. but we play russian roulette after, the winner takes the first turn."

"..." i pulled out my pistol and set it on the floor with a wide grin, "alright then."

the other pulled out a small cooking timer and twisted it, "half an hour, since this was my idea i'll be the seeker."

i nodded and he set the timer down, "go."

i sprinted.

---

i wheezed quietly as i ran down the corridors of the building, i could hear the other guy behind me somewhere. his machete dragging on the ground.

left

right

right

dead end

"shït..." i muttered

i looked around the hallway and saw a tall closet and looked around before jumping in. i heard him slowly walk by before stopping in front of the door. i held my breath as he walked away, once i thought he had left i sighed and giggled slightly.

then the timer went off.

then the door swung open and his machete was lodged into the wall a few inches away from my head.

---

"this is wacky.."  i muttered with a small grin while the blonde loaded a single bullet into the gun.

he just laughed silently as he spun and loaded the gun. he handed me the gun and clapped, "winner goes first."

i giggled and aimed it to my temple.

click, one

i handed him the gun, my hands sweaty.

click, two

he sighed.

back to me.

i closed my eyes.

click, three.

a few more turns it was once again my turn and it was going to be the fifth try.

fifty fifty chance.

i grinned at the boy, "if this is it just know, the names Tubb-”

bang

a burning pain spread through my chest as i crumpled down to the floor.

"found ya tommy." a pause, "oh looks like i missed."

then my vision went black.

°°°

who do yall think that was?

and, thanks to everyone who waited for this, the end.

man i cant believe i already finished another one hehe

well kids, one last meal ey?

🥩🥨🥣🥪🥟🌭🥡🥥🌭🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🍬🍮

its been fun :)

this happy, the king, checkin out now!

my last bye...man this is kinda wacky

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE