14- On The Spot Adoption

Summary: vPUFFERBEE 's request

Hybrid AU
(Goat Tubbo, Piglin Tommy ect-)

•••

"Ow-!" A blonde little boy said as he tripped over a small brown cardboard box.

"Hello!" A high pitched voice yelled.

"AH-" the boy screamed.

The box was closed but when the big looked closer he saw the flaps slightly opened and a brown haired little boy was peeking out from under the flaps of the box. When the brunette saw he had been spotted he opened the box fully and smiled at the blonde and waved.

"Hi I'm Tubbo and i have a bee!" Tubbo pulled out aver plush and smiled even wider.

"Uh...hi? I'm Tommy and I have a pig for a brother?" Tommy said slightly confused as to why a small boy was sitting in a box alone in the middle of nowhere.

There was an awkward silence as the two boys stared at each other, Tubbo with a wide grin and curious look and Tommy with a confused look.

"Do you have any food?" The brunette asked while tilting his head to the side causing his long goat ears to flop over.

"I beg your pardon?" Tommy looked down and realized how skinny the other seemed, "uh yeah i do.."

The taller pulled off a bag he had been carrying and took out some granola bars and handed them to the smaller. Tubbo thanked him and quickly began chomping down the bars.

Tommy stared at him in silence before clearing his throat to say, "I like you so now you're my best friend."

"Ok!" Tubbo giggled and continued to eat the snacks.

The two played together until sunset when Tommy said he had to go back home, "Tubbo do you have a place to stay to hide from the mobsters?"

"I stay in my box! Papa said they can't see me in here." Tubbo's smile faded at the mention of his dad.

"Where is your dad?"

"Uh...he just kinda left me here haha.."

Before Tommy could ask anymore questions there was a wosh sound and suddenly a man with crow wings landed a few feet in front of them. Tubbo yelped and hid behind Tommy while the taller laughed.

"Dad?"

"Tommy what have I told you about staying out this late-" Tubbo peeked around the blonde at the tall man, "Who's this?"

"Dad this is Tubbo! I found him in that box and now he's my best friend. Can we keep him?" Tommy excitedly asked.

"Toms he's not a pet, where are your parents Tubbo?" The man asked.

"Um..papa left me here and I don't have a mama.."

Phil looked at Tommy then the boy and took a breath,"Wanna come with us?"

"Yes please!"

°°°

Fun

Two updates in one day!

BYEEEE~