Now you can have your new start.

here's the happy one for ya'll :) okay okay it starts out sad but it ends happy

Ash's Pov

I just read Eiji's letter. I want to see him. I want to go to Japan with him. I start running towards the airport, when i'm met with a knife to my chest. My eyes widened in shock and i heard my stabber say something but i couldn't understand what they said. I dropped to the ground with Eiji's letter, but i then got up and ran towards the airport. I could feel my exhaustion growing by the minute but i needed to see him. Even if it would be the last time, i just need to see him. Everyone was giving me worried and weird glances as i got to the airport. I stopped running through the airport when i saw him. Sitting in a wheelchair talking to Sing. He must have some time before his flight. I could feel my exhaustion getting worse but i started walking to him. "E-eiji.." I mumbled as i got closer to him. He turned around as soon as he heard my voice. I heard him yell my name before i fell to the ground. To exhausted to move anymore.

EIji's Pov

Ash came to the airport. I was so happy when i heard his voice. But when i turned around, i was met with a version of Ash that i didn't want to see again. I screamed his name as he fell to the floor. Ibe called 911 as i crawled out of my wheelchair over to Ash. Once i got to him I put his head in my lap and waited for the ambulance to get here. He was still breathing, it was just very slow and labored. (is that the right word for it?- oh well-) I started crying as the ambulance got there and took him away. I wasn't able to go with him. Ibe pulled me back up carefully and made me get back in my wheelchair. "N-no please let me go with him Ibe-san.." I said with tears still streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Eiji but you need to stay here. We will go see him when he's in the hospital okay?" He said. "Okay, but i'm not going back home then." I said while looking but at him. "I know. We can stay here a while longer." He said while smiling at me.

Eiji's Pov

Ash is in the hospital now. I'm in his room sitting by his bed. He hasn't woken up yet. I reached over and grabbed his hand and held it. After a few minutes i felt his hand squeeze mine. I quickly looked up and said "Ash?" He slowly opened his eyes and weakly smiled at me. "Hey, Eiji." He said while removing his hand from mine as he scoots over slightly and pats the spot next to him. "Come here. If your allowed to get out of the wheelchair that is. If your not supposed to then stay there." He said sounding really tired and worried. Considering how short the distance was, it would be fine. I'm allowed to walk short distances if i'm able to. I just can't walk really long ones. I carefully got up and walked a few steps over to his bed and sat down next to him. "Do you know who stabbed you?" I said looking at him questionably. "I don't remember. I'm not sure if i knew in the first place. But it doesn't matter. All that matters is your okay, and i'm okay. " He said while smiling. I smiled to and layed my head on his chest (the part that wasn't injured). "You can finally live without a gun." I said while smiling at my words. "Wow... guess i can.  And not to mention, i can spend the rest of my life with you." He said while running his slightly shaky hands through my hair. "And i can show you around Japan!" I said happily.

Ash's Pov

While Eiji was talking about how exited he was to show me his favorite places in Japan, his eyes were lighting up with excitement. You could just see the pure joy and light in his eyes. It was the purest thing i have ever seen. He was just so perfect. After a while of him talking, we both started to get tired. "You wanna sleep?" I said while looking down at him. "Yeah, but first i have a question.." He said while sitting up a little bit. I tilted my head to the side, as if implying him to tell me. "What..are we?" He said while fidgeting with his hands. "Oh right...maybe this will answer your question." I said and before he could say anything back, I kissed him. After a few seconds i felt him start to kiss me back. A few minutes later i pulled away and cupped his face into my hands and smiled at his flushed face. "Yeah i guess that does answer my question." He muttered while averting his eyes. I giggled at his reaction, and when i did, his eyes met mine again. "I love hearing you laugh." He said while smiling at me and giggling. It was my turn to blush this time. "Lets just go to sleep" I said while pouting. "You really are a big baby, but okay." He said while snuggling back into my chest. I started running my hands trough his hair, and as he fell asleep, he mumbled a barley audible  'i love you'. I felt tears well up in my eyes. but these, these were happy tears. "I love you too Eiji" I said and smiled as i fell asleep.

Eiji's Pov

I dont think he knew i was still awake, but i heard him say it back. I was so proud of him. I know that it was really hard for him to say that, but he did. I drifted off to sleep with a smile.

i hope you guys liked this. thank you so much for all of the reads! Last time i looked it was 699, so thank you so much! and again, feel free to leave requests. Im running out of ideas, i have a few more but I'm not sure what to do next. So please leave requests in my dms or the comments! hope you all have a good day/night :)