Day Out

this is for the person who requested a chapter with Ash and Eiji doing activities in Japan! I don't remember who requested it and i can't find the comment but i hope you like it!! sorry it took so long

Ash's Pov
I have been in Japan with Eiji for about 2 and a half years now. I've never been this happy. I'm glad i didn't give up, because i would have never got to experience this. The 'this' that i am talking about, is this moment. Right now, Eiji is dragging me around different shops in Japan. He's rambling on about how many places he has to show me and how many things we can do here. I'm not complaining or anything, i just have no idea what he's saying because i'm to focused on the huge smile on his face. The smile i strive to see everyday. He's the reason for my smile, and i want to be the reason for his. Today we've rode bullet trains, and gone to Japanese photo booths. It was actually really fun. The bullet train kind of freaked me out at first because of the tight spaces, but i still had fun. Plus, Eiji was with me. That calmed me down. I was nervous about the photo booth because i hate the sound of cameras clicking. It gives me flashbacks. Eiji, knowing this, asked me if i was sure i was okay with it. I told him yes, still being nervous. But when we got in there and the clicking noises started, Eiji made some kind of sound to cover up the sound of the cameras clicking. (i saw a vid on tiktok that said Eiji would cover up the sound of cameras clicking by making some kind of noise so Ash wouldn't be thinking about the clicking sound 😀) I felt so happy in that moment. He cared enough about me to make sure i wasn't triggered. I've never experienced that before, and it's definitely a feeling i could get used to. As i said, Eiji is currently dragging me to some other place he wants me to see. We stopped to get some food, and while we were stopped he told me where we were going. He said we are going to Jigokudani Park to see the snow monkeys. He's adorable. Of course he would want to show me animals at some point today. This, i should have expected. But it's him, he's unpredictable sometimes. After we finished our food, we got on a train to go to Jigokudani Park. On the train he told me that after that we would go to Mount Fugi, and then go back home. He said there's a lot more he wants to show  me, but we can't do it all in one day. Once we got of the train, we went to go find the snow monkeys. Eiji has his camera, as he wanted to take pictures. Mainly of me. But i trust him so it's fine. Plus, he always asks permission and covers up the clicking sounds. The monkeys were actually really cool. There was this one monkey who me and Eiji named Shorter because he acted just like him. He was jumping around everywhere and he just seemed so energetic. Eiji had a pair of black sun glasses on him, and when the monkey came close enough, we put them on the monkey for a little bit. The supervisors didn't seem to care. They found it funny. Even more funny, the monkey didn't reject or move away when Eiji put them on him. He seemed to like them a lot. So we let Shorter the Monkey keep his sunglasses. After that we headed to Mount Fuji. That was mainly just a sight seeing kind of thing, but it was still fun since it was with him. Once we got to the top of the mountain, Eiji took some pictures, talking while he did so as to distract me. Then, he wanted to take pictures of me with a background of snow and the mountain. "Ash, you mind if i take a picture of you? I think it would be cute with a background of snow." Eiji asked while fixing the camera to take a proper picture. "You don't have to ask, i trust you." I said while he smiled. "I know, i just like to make sure." He said while taking the picture. "Smile" He said and kept saying other things to cover up the sound of the camera. "It turned out good! I can't wait to get them printed out." He said while smiling big. After that, we headed home as it was getting dark. On the way back we just talked about what we could do tomorrow. Well, he did most of the talking. I just listened. I'm so glad i was able to come here with him. It's truly the best thing that's ever happened to me. Well, other the. just knowing him of course. I was kind of sad the day was over, but we still have tomorrow, and all the other days after that. As long as i know that, i'll be fine.

i didn't proofread this so forgive any grammar errors!! i apologize for any that are there! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted. (the person that requested this that is) I only had time to update since i skipped school today. But i hope you all enjoyed, have a good day/night!! Thank you for 3k reads! It means a lot to me! I love you all, and sorry for the lack of updates. I will try and update more since state testing is over.