Valkyrae : Vanilla

Requested by : anonymous

y/n POV :

"Oh fuck Rae." I moan out cumming in Rae's mouth. 

"I love you." She says coming up giving me a kiss before turning over going to sleep. 

I internally sigh frustrated because ever since Rae and I started getting sexually active it's been kinda of vanilla. I mean the sex is great and everything but I just want more. I know it sounds greedy which is why I haven't said anything to her especially with her streaming more and more frequently. I just don't want to be a bother to her. I feel her turn over pulling me closer to her so I get comfortable clearing my mind of everything going to sleep. 

I wake up the next morning taking a quick shower before putting some comfy clothes on. I crawl on top of of sleeping Rae. 

"Wake up baby." I say softly kissing her exposed shoulder. 

"Whyyyy." She whines tiredly. 

"You have to stream babe." I say and she stretches turning over smiling as she sees me. 

I get off her going into the kitchen making some breakfast for the house. I come back into the room and see her just starting her stream so I silently place her food down then going back outside. I am scrolling through my phone and I see a video that says 'Support your mans from under the desk.' I think about it but she's streaming and that could be dangerous for her career so I think I'm going to just tease her with some pictures/comments. 

I go to the bathroom closing the door and start posing in my short shorts and tank top. 

'Vanilla is good but I craving something a bit harder.' 

It shows that Rae read it instantly. 

'I've been waiting for you to say this. I have a just the thing for us babygirl' 

I gulp a bit well no going back now. 

I grab my razor and start shaving everywhere to make there everywhere is completely smooth. 

After about five hours Rae finishes her stream and she walks out her room to see me on the couch. 

"Don't think I didn't forget about you babygirl. I still have a lot of energy left for you." She says and pulls me up throwing me over her shoulder taking me to our room that we had soundproofed because of Rae screaming at 3 am while streaming so we didn't want to disturb the neighbors. 

She throws me on the bed before grabbing something from the shelf and gets on top of me. She pins my hands above my head and handcuffs me to the bed frame. 

"This is what you wanted right?" She asks and I see her eyes turn a bit crazy. 

I just nod my head as she gets off me and gets naked revealing a big strap on. 

"Let me know if it gets too much okay?" She says lovingly and I nod as she gives me a kiss. 

She yanks my shorts off and rips my tank top in half. She runs her hands up and down my body and gives my breasts a hard squeeze. She then slams the full length of the strap on which is about 10 in long and 3 in thick. 

"Oh fuck hell RAE!" I scream and she bites me neck harshly. 

"It's daddy to you." She says and she starts ramming in and out of me at a fast pace. 

"Oh god." I say arching my back. 

She lifts her head up from my neck and grabs something from her night stand. I look to see a butt plug. 

"Rae..." I say cautiously. 

"That's not my name." She says sternly and flips me over shoving the butt plug in my ass. 

She start moving her hips again fucking me from behind and then smacks my ass hard. 

"I'm gonna cum!" I say and she goes even faster. 

I cum hard but she doesn't stop, instead she takes the butt plug out and slams the strap on into my ass. She uncuffs me and lifts my head up by pulling my hair. She moves her hand to my neck squeezing it slightly as she thrusts in and out of my ass. Her other hand goes to my left breasts squeezing it harshly. She starts leaving love bits on my neck as the hand that was on my breasts moves down my body to my core and shoves three fingers in me. 

"You like that baby?" She asks biting my ear slightly. 

"Yes daddy." I say and cum again. 

She pulls out of me and I flop on the bed trying to catch my breath. 

"Not done yet babygirl." She says flipping me over on my back before going down on me shoving two fingers and her tongue in me. 

"Oh my god." I say threading my fingers in her hair pushing her closer to me. 

I cum very hard and Rae come back up licking her lips. 

"That's the hardest you've ever came." She says and gives me a kiss. 

"You want a turn?" I ask still breathing heavy. 

"No baby, tonight was about you." She says laughing at me slightly. 

There's a knock on the door. 

"One second." Rae says and throws me a sweatshirt and shorts. 

She puts clothes on too before telling the person to enter. Poki walks in look awkward. 

"So for a soundproof room to work, the door has to be fully closed bot just partly." She says making me turn very red. 

"y/n I don't think I'll ever get your moans out of my head, yet I don't know if I want to." Janet says giving me a wink and Rae throws a stuffed animal at her. "I'm just kidding!" 

Poki laughs before pushing Janet out of the room closing the door fully behind her. 

"I thought you closed the door." I muttered out. 

"I'm sorry I was distracted by my sexy girlfriend." She says giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yeah yeah, but thank you for tonight I was scared to talk to you about it." I say and she looks at me concerned. 

"Hey you can tell me anything, I don't care what it is okay? I love you." She says making me smile. 

"I love you too." I say and we share a kiss before both of us slipping into a deep slumber. 

A/n : I know this sucked I apologize