Twice : Our Baby

This is a personal request basically because I wanted to write it and just wanted to take a break from request so I don't lose the passion to write, hope y'all understand!

y/n POV :

"y/n/n, time to wake up." I hear Jihyo unnie say and I open my eyes slowly seeing I'm in Jihyo's bed.

"y/n/n, come on, I picked your outfit out for today." Mina unnie says coming into the room since it's also her room.

"Thank you unnie." I say and get up dragging my feet to the maknae room.

I get to my room and see the clothes Mina unnie picked out for me laying on the bottom bunk of my shared bunk bed with Tzuyu unnie. Mina unnie picked out light blue skinny jeans and a 'Chip n Dale' crew neck.

I get changed quickly then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff

"y/n/n you ready?" Dahyun unnie asks.

"Yeah." I say tired and walk out to the living room.

I see Momo unnie sitting on the couch with her eyes closed so I lay my head on her lap wrapping my arms around her waist closing my eyes.

"No sleeping we have to go." Jeongyeon unnie says and I whine holding onto Momo unnie tighter and she wraps her arms around me holding me as well.

"Come on everyone, the vans are here." Jihyo unnie says and I lazily sit up.

Momo stands up too and walks behind me wrapping her arms around me as we walk to the vans. I get in the first van with Momo unnie, Jihyo unnie, Sana unnie, and Dahyun unnie.

I lay my head on Momo unnie since I am sitting in the back with her and go to sleep again. I am woken up by someone shaking me and I lift my head.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Running Man." Jihyo unnie says and I cheer as we get out the van.

"I love it here!" I say excited to be on one of my favorite variety shows.

We get mic'ed up and everything before we are all taken one by one to go somewhere. I am last because we went by age. They finally call me in and I stand up walking into the room when I am suddenly snatched and have a cloth put over my head. I start screaming and kicking whoever is holding me.

"Unnies!!!!" I call out for my members and I and thrown into something and I hear doors close.

The van I assume starts driving and I am still calling for my members while tears start to fall from my eyes. The van stops and I am grabbed again. I start kicking and screaming again. I am placed in a chair and have my wrists tied. The person takes the cloth off of my head and I blink a couple of times to adjust to the light. The guy has a mask on so I don't recognize him.

"Please let me go." I say sobbing.

He just looks at me then walks away.

"Unnies!!!" I sob out pulling on the wrist restraints.