Twice : Maknae P. II

y/n POV : 

Things with the group have been great! Our come back was successful and now we are promoting on one of my favorite shows, Running Man. It is pretty hot out and we are in a sports complex today. I am the most athletic out of my members playing many sports when I was younger but I liked basketball the most and still play it sometimes too. 

"Today we are joined with Twice!" The mc, Jae Suk says and everyone claps. 

"y/n, I hear you are the athlete of Twice." He says and I get shy and hide behind Momo. 

"Yes she is! Any sport she just picks it up well!" Sana says. 

"Is there anyone who you want to team up with?" He asks and I peek at everyone before saying. 

"Jungkook oppa and Jihyo unnie." I say and they cheer. 

"I guess they are a team then and y/n you can pick one member to join your team." He says and I look at all my members who are wanting to get picked. 

"Ummmm, Jihyo unnie. I need speed and competitiveness." I say and Momo looks betrayed and Jihyo gives me a hug. 

"Two jihyo's. What am I gonna do?" Jungkook says. 

"We can call Twice Jihyo unnie Ji." I say and he nods. 

"We are going to start with a game of hide and seek. The chasing team will be Jungkook's team and everyone else has to find the mission pieces before the chasing team catch them." Jae Suk says and we all nod. 

We are taken to another room where we are getting bells on our shoes so that they can hear when we are near and going over a game plane. 

"Ji and y/n should pair up and Jihyo and I will pair up but if you need help we'll come." He says and I nod. 

"It's hot in this place." I say fanning myself. 

"You okay?" Ji asks and I nod. 

We begin the game and I spot Haha and Mina. 

"Over there!" I say and start running after them. 

I manage to get Haha out and Ji gets Mina out. 

"Whyyyyy?" Mina whines making me laugh. 

"Sorry unnie, love you!" I say and we continue our search. 

I have been running for about 45 minutes and I am sweating so much in this heat. I spot Jae Suk and radio Jungkook as I run after him. As I am a couple feet away from him my calf pulls a major cramp. I fall to the ground holding my calf slamming my hand down on my floor trying not to cry. 

"Omo!" Jae Suk says and lifts my leg up stretching the cramp out. 

"Ow!!!" I say and try to breathe. 

"Ok ok. How does it feel now?" He asks and the cramp passed. 

He helps me up and I try to walk it off but have a slight limp. 

"Jae Suk!!!!!" Jungkook yells and rips his name tag off. 

"Yah! I just helped her!" He says. 

"It was probably your fault anyway." Jungkook says and Ji comes over. 

"Are you okay?" She asks and I nod. "You didn't drink enough water and it's hot. You're done for today." 

I sit down at one of the table and is given a water bottle. Mina brings me a banana making sure I eat and drink. 

We finish filming and everyone checks in on me to make sure I'm okay but I'm fine now. We get in the van heading back to the dorm. I quickly take a shower and call Soyeon, we have gotten very close lately.