Kylie Jenner : Meant to Be

Requested by : Padwatt72047

y/n POV :

I enter school and spot my best friend at her locker which is next to mine. 

"Kenny!" I yell at the girl and jog over giving her a hug. 

"Hey y/n/n!" She says and I open my locker putting my stuff away grabbing my first period stuff when I feel arms wrap around my waist. 

"Hi princess." I hear the person say and I recognize it as my girlfriend's voice who happens to be Kendall's sister, Kylie, who is younger than Kendall and us. 

"Hi babes." I say turning around giving her a kiss. 

"Okay lovebirds we have to get to class." Kendall says making me laugh and Kylie roll her eyes. 

Kendall and I have our first class together so I give Kylie a kiss before walking with Kendall. First period went by quickly and I am sitting in second period trying to stay awake when the class phone rings. The teacher tells me to go to the office and I see my principal with a remorseful look on her face. 

"Please sit down y/n." She says and I sit down a bit confused. 

"Am I in trouble?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No. Um, I'm sorry y/n but your parents have been in a car accident and they didn't make it. I'm sorry, we contacted your family in Italy and you have to pack up and get on a flight tomorrow, I'm truly sorry." She says and I am frozen. 

My counselor came in with a bag of my stuff for my locker and is driving me home. I get in her car and she says she'll come back at 5 tonight to take me to the airport. I enter my house and let out a cry falling to the ground. I wipe my eyes and go to my room grabbing my suitcases putting my clothes in. I then pack all my pictures and stuff I want to take home including some clothes from my parents. I finish everything at 4:30pm and I take a look for the first time since I heard the news and I see many messages from Kendall and Kylie. I call Kendall. 

"y/n/n? Are you okay I heard what happened." She says answers on the first ring. 

"I am leaving for Italy tonight." I say in a raspy voice due to me crying. 

"What?!" I hear Kylie say in the background. 

"I have to." I say. 

"What about us?" She asks. 

"We'll find each other again. I love you both." I say and then hang up the phone. 

There's a knock on the door and I open it to see my counselor. She helps me pack everything into the car then taking me to the airport. I come from a fairly rich family so I am sitting in first class on a direct flight to Italy. 

Time Skip

It's been a couple years since I left America. I am 25 now and a successful CEO of my family's company that's known around the world. I am returning to America however to expand the business more. I have stayed in contact with Kendall but Kylie and I haven't talked in years but I have seen she has a beautiful baby and a boyfriend. I am single however I am happy she moved on. 

"I missed you so much!" Kendall says picking me up making me laugh. 

"Kenny I saw you 2 months ago." I say to the tall model. 

"Too long." She says pouting and she grabs my bags leading me to her car. 

She drives to her house and we walk inside her house where I'll be staying per her demand. 

"Kendall?!" I hear a very familiar voice say. 

We follow the voice to the pool are where I see Kylie in the pool with her adorable daughter. 

"Yup with a special guest." Kendall says and Kylie looks up locking eyes with me. 

"y/n?" She says barely audible. 

"Hi Kylie." I say smiling. 

"What's up Kendall." I hear a male voice say and I look to see Kylie's boyfriend, Travis. 

"Good, this is my best friend y/n." She say and I shake his hand politely smiling. 

"Nice to meet you." I say and he smiles in return. "I'm going to lay down, nice meeting you." 

I grab my bags and follow Kendall to her guest room. 

"I didn't know he'd be here too. " Kendall says but I shake my head.

"It's okay, I guess it's time to start moving on. She has a family and all and Travis seems really nice. " I say and Kendall smiles sadly at me. 

"He is but don't worry I will be the perfect wing woman for you!" She says making me smile. 

She then gives me a kiss on the cheek before exiting giving me some privacy. 

It's been about a month since I came back and I've been spending time with work as well as visiting with Kendall's family. I've tried to keep my distance from Kylie but she's always over Kendall's. Kendall said that she always asks to come over making sure I'm okay. 

"Hi Stormi." I say seeing the cutie as I open my door. 

I pick her up and notice she has writing on her shirt that says, 'Go on a date with my Mama?' I look over to see Kylie standing nervously. 

"Travis and I decided to be friends and coparent. I told him I can't be with him because my heart doesn't belong to him." She says and she grabs my hand that is not holding Stormi. "So what do you say?" 

"Of course Kylie." I say and she smiling brightly giving me a kiss on the cheek then doing the same to her daughter. 

Time Skip

"Sana! Stop running and put your clothes on!" I yell out to my 3 year old naked daughter chasing her around the house. 

"I got her mom!" My 5 year old, Mina yells holding her sister putting clothes on her. 

"Thank you." I say giving her a kiss on the head and go to the kitchen to see my 8 year old, Stormi cooking breakfast with her mom. 

"Morning babygirl." Kylie says smiling at me giving me a kiss. 

"Morning." I say and giving Stormi a kiss on the head before grabbing a cup of coffee. 

If you couldn't tell the date went well. One year after the date we got engaged then four months after that we got married. Both Kylie and I wanted more children so I carried Mina and Sana. Travis is actually the sperm donor. Him and I are very close so when we asked him her cried while agreeing. 

"Sana! Mina! Breakfast!"Stormi yells breaking me out of my thoughts. 

Sana and Mina run in taking a their sits as Stormi serves them and Kylie helps. I look at them with such love. I love our little family. I left but we were meant to be. We came back to each other.