Wanda (Scarlett Witch) : Match Maker Mission

Requested by : astridnaomiwatson

y/n POV :

"No. No way." My mom says after hearing what Fury said. 

"We don't have a choice here. They are the perfect ones for this mission." He says and my mom looks like she is going to kick his ass. 

"I'll be fine Mom, you trained me well. They don't call me Baby Widow for no reason." I say and she rolls her eyes giving me a hug. 

"Wanda if anything happens to my daughter I will kill you." She says and Wanda's eyes widen a bit before nodding. 

She goes to her room to pack I assume so I do the same. I put my clothes and weapons in my bag and someone walks into my room. I look up to see Wanda. 

"Hey what's up?" I ask zipping up my last bag. 

"So we're gonna be married." She says with a nervous chuckle. 

It was no secret to me that she likes me but she was always too shy and nervous to talk to me. I like her too but I want her to make the first move. She doesn't know I know because she can't get in my head. It works on everyone else but for some reason not me. 

"Yup I'm super excited for my first mission away from my mom." I say excited and she smiles at me. 

Time skip

We arrive at the hotel and put our wedding rings on before getting out the car and checking into the hotel. We set up our room and see it's only one bed. 

"Oh i can take the co-" Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off. 

"I hope you like to cuddle." I say and start setting our room up. 

Our mission is basically in the hotel. There are hydra agents here having a meeting at the hotel and our mission is to arrest them but we have to find out where they're meeting first and to not be exposed too early. 

We finish unpacking and I lay on the bed letting out a sigh. 

"Um shouldn't we scope out the area for Hydra?" Wanda asks looking at me amused. 

I sigh and sit up. "I guess so." I say and stand up. "Let's go wifey." 

We walk down to the lobby and walk around naturally as Wanda starts seeing hydra agents. I see people start checking out Wanda which I don't like so I grab her arm putting it around my shoulders and intertwining her fingers with me. 

"What are you doing?" She asks quietly. 

"Just making sure we look like a couple is all." I say smiling innocently and she buys it before looking around again. 

We return back to the room because we figured out how many agents there are and where the meeting is taking place which is in the basement of the hotel at 3 am tonight. I put on some clubbing clothes so we can seem like a couple who had too many drinks at the club as well as put my weapons on me. 

Wanda got ready too and it was already time for us to stop the meeting. We walk out the door and as we are walking down the empty hallway going to the basement we heard people talking and walking the same hallway. I quickly go against the wall and pull Wanda into me by her jacket so close that our lips are just brushing against each other. The Hydra agents walk right by us uncomfortable with our PDA. 

We make our way to the basement where the meeting is being held. Wanda breaks the door open and we begin taking down Hydra agents. We got all of them and the flash drive with the information that Fury wanted. We quickly and quietly make our way back to our room. 

"Well that was fun." I say and crash on the bed stomach first. 

"Uh.. y/n...." Wanda trails off and I look back at her and see her staring at my butt since my dress had ridden up when I jumped on the bed. 

I smirk and stand up walking towards her and ever step I take closer to her she takes one step back until she reaches a wall. 

"Do I make you nervous?" I ask and she nods silently. "Why?" 

"I don't know." She says not looking me in the eyes. 

"Oh I think you do." I say and get as close as we were when we were in the hallway. 

"I like you." She breathes out and I smirk. 

"I know." I say and press my lips against hers wrapping my arms around her neck as hers hesitantly wraps around my waist. 

We pull away and she looks dazed. 

"You knew?" She questions. 

"Yup but I wanted you to admit your feelings to me." I say. 

"So does that mean you like me back?" She asks with a cut confused expression on her face. 

"Of course." I say. 

"Can we make us official?" She asks shyly. 

"Yes." I say and give her another kiss. 

I guess me saying yes gave her some more confidence because she picks me up and gently places me on the bed before laying on top of me. 

She pulls away, "I think I should show those guys at the pool you are now officially taken." She says and start sucking and biting my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. 

"Oh fuck." I moan out and grip her shoulders tighter. "My mom's gonna kill you." 

Time skip

We arrive back at the Avengers Campus and my mom comes to greet us along with Fury. 

"Hi mom." I say and give her a hug as she holds me tightly in her arms. 

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt or-" She stops herself and looks at my neck. "That better be marks because a Hydra agent tried to strangle you."

I laugh nervously and grab Wanda's hand. "Mom this is Wanda." I say and she looks at me like I'm stupid. 

"I know that idiot." She says completely serious. 

"She's my girlfriend." I say and my mom's eyes narrow on Wanda. 

"I'm going to give you three seconds to run." She says and Wanda takes off and flies away. 

Mom starts chasing after her. 

"Don't kill her!" Fury yells. 

"No promises!" Mom yells back. 

"Here ya go boss." I say and toss him the flash drive. 

"So I am a good match maker huh?" He says. 

"Sure boss." I say and give him a pat on the arm before going inside to make sure my mom doesn't kill my new girlfriend.